I finally got around to installing and relocating the muffler.
I used this one that is like a glass-pack but it's not!
Before removing the pipe I marked the location of the 2 cross-members so I could center the muffler between them.
I then cut out a 19 1/2" section of pipe and clamped the muffler in place with these clamps that I got through Amazon.
The little yellow tool is for de-burring the inside of the pipe.
I used a little bit of high temp silicone in the joints to provide an extra layer of seal ability.
It sounds pretty good, though I haven't driven around yet.
I'll post some final pic's and a review tomorrow.