Jenny Craig's Regret (or how I made more cushion for the pushin') - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jenny Craig's Regret (or how I made more cushion for the pushin')

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 12-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #16
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Nice flex and great looking pictures. The last picture looks like they're toy Jeeps haha

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #17
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanimal
Nice flex and great looking pictures. The last picture looks like they're toy Jeeps haha
Haha, we thought the same thing. And thanks!
| Currie - 4" | Cooper STT 37" | 5.13 | RCV | Superior | sPOD | ACE | Synergy | Overland Motorsports | Adams Driveshaft | LightForce | TruckLite | PSC | RROR | EVO | Jeep Swag | aFe | Fox | Artec | Ballistic Fab | Rock Hard 4x4 | MetalCloak | Superwinch | Factor 55 | Savvy | TeraFlex | Steel Lizard Offroad | Cobra |

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - WK2 (Kiddo Hauler)

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mol View Post
I want to F your J. I want to F your J right in the A.
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #18
h2oskier
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice pics. The Jeeps look sweet!!
h2oskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #19
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskier View Post
Nice pics. The Jeeps look sweet!!
Thanks! Started working on that axle yet?
| Currie - 4" | Cooper STT 37" | 5.13 | RCV | Superior | sPOD | ACE | Synergy | Overland Motorsports | Adams Driveshaft | LightForce | TruckLite | PSC | RROR | EVO | Jeep Swag | aFe | Fox | Artec | Ballistic Fab | Rock Hard 4x4 | MetalCloak | Superwinch | Factor 55 | Savvy | TeraFlex | Steel Lizard Offroad | Cobra |

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
h2oskier
2007 JK Wrangler 

Starting it this week. All parts are in!!!!!!!
h2oskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #21
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oskier View Post
Starting it this week. All parts are in!!!!!!!
Sweet! Are you gonna start a build thread?

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #22
cobra_4
2010 JK Wrangler 

Nice pics!!
Unread 12-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #23
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Subscribed. Nice pics! I was looking at your stance, I noticed your toe-in looks a bit off. Did you do this on purpose? Educate me please!

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #24
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra_4 View Post
Nice pics!!
Thanks man! I may bring it to NC this coming summer. We will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Subscribed. Nice pics! I was looking at your stance, I noticed your toe-in looks a bit off. Did you do this on purpose? Educate me please!
Thanks buddy! I am toed-in about a 1/8 -1/16 of an inch. It is on purpose. It helps compensate for the lift and the bigger tires. Anything more than 1/8" can cause wobble and irregular wear of your tires. My buddy Marc does a lot of the work, or instructs me on what to do.

As far as those headlights go...it was a fail! Huge Fail! I made sure and asked 3 people before I ordered them. Well...they just called me and said there was a mistake, and they told me the wrong thing. There was only one headlamp in the box. The manager at the store is working with me, but damn it, I knew it was too good to be true!

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #25
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walle

Thanks man! I may bring it to NC this coming summer. We will see.

Thanks buddy! I am toed-in about a 1/8 -1/16 of an inch. It is on purpose. It helps compensate for the lift and the bigger tires. Anything more than 1/8" can cause wobble and irregular wear of your tires. My buddy Marc does a lot of the work, or instructs me on what to do.

As far as those headlights go...it was a fail! Huge Fail! I made sure and asked 3 people before I ordered them. Well...they just called me and said there was a mistake, and they told me the wrong thing. There was only one headlamp in the box. The manager at the store is working with me, but damn it, I knew it was too good to be true!
Awful.

The toe-in looks like toe-out. Prob just a visual effect of the pic. I guess when I get my alignment ill tell them to set it at 1/8". Is that what that Project-JK alignment article recommended?

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #26
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
Awful.

The toe-in looks like toe-out. Prob just a visual effect of the pic. I guess when I get my alignment ill tell them to set it at 1/8". Is that what that Project-JK alignment article recommended?
The manager is making me a deal on the lights, but I am getting ready to go on a snowboarding trip to north Colorado. I could justify the sale price, but I can't justify the Manager's special price right now...

It is an optical illusion with the ACE fenders. I think that is what the Project-JK article recommends, but more importantly to me, it is what Marc recommends. He has a shop here in town. Pretty smart dude, and no one else gets to work on my Jeep.

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #27
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Also found this on here...

Alignment Write-up

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
Jeep4L1fe
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Nice JK! You gonna leave the spare off the rear?
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:51 PM   #29
Walle

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep4L1fe View Post
Nice JK! You gonna leave the spare off the rear?
Thanks!! I am. I broke my tire carrier, and I am waiting for the replacement to come in. I like the look with the tire carrier off, so I may leave it off permanently. I haven't figured out what I will do with my 37" spare tire though.

Walle on Instagram
Quote:
Unread 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #30
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

This build sucks

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.