jeepwarehouse order in today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > jeepwarehouse order in today

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #1
studdboyz75

jeepwarehouse order in today

newby here ,I want to say thanks for all the helpful info you guys have offered.
I decided to go with jeepwarehouse and put my order in today.
now the waiting game.
I must admitt I'm a little nervous doing a deal like this over the phone and I've seen posts asking about this topic so I'm gonna be the guinee pig.
I ordered a black sahara unlimited ,auto,18" rims , hard top only.
I'll update on how this transaction goes.

studdboyz75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 05:26 AM   #2
JLH
2004 WJ 

You're not a guinea pig.

studdboyz75,

You're not a guinea pig. My boss ordered a Jeep from Jeep Warehouse about three weeks ago. He said it was easy and they gave him Kelley Blue Book for his trade-in. More than likely, I'll be using them when the 08 models come out. Relax, everything should be fine. If not, I only live an hour from them, so I can rough them up for you.

Rgs, JLH
JLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 06:02 AM   #3
mountravlr

I was quite satisfied with JeepWarehouse. My '07 Rubicon 4-door was already detailed when I arrived. After the paperwork and the orientation procedure, I was on my way back home.
mountravlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 07:49 AM   #4
stathunter

I have never ordered from JeepWarehouse -- do they ship direct? How does that work? Are their prices better than you can get at most dealerships?
I have purchased several vehicles online and enjoy getting a good price and most of the time the service is very good also ---- seems strange but many of the online retailers that I have bought vehicles from seem to go out of there way to take care of you. ---- does Jeepwarehouse do the same?
Thanks!

2004 [B]Black X[/B] w/ RE LA 37" SSR's, etc etc [url]http://www.je-ep.com/[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]In Michigan? Call Jim from [url]www.Jeepin-Customizing.com[/url][/COLOR]
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
stathunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #5
studdboyz75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stathunter
I have never ordered from JeepWarehouse -- do they ship direct? How does that work? Are their prices better than you can get at most dealerships?
I have purchased several vehicles online and enjoy getting a good price and most of the time the service is very good also ---- seems strange but many of the online retailers that I have bought vehicles from seem to go out of there way to take care of you. ---- does Jeepwarehouse do the same?
Thanks!
you can pick it up ,have it shipped to a dealer for $250 or have it driven to your house. I'm about 150 miles away so I think I'm going to drive out and pick it up then about halfway back home stopping in at the badlands in attica indiana to see what she can do stock.
I paid around 26k for mine and at most dealers around here that will get you a 2 door x model w/ softtop so I'd say their prices are sweet.
Bill Shoemaker so far has answered all my questions and seems knowledgeable about jeeps he also returns all my calls ,hasnt taken the wifey and me out to dinner yet but hes there if I need him.
forgot to mention! If by chance rebates do come out it will apply to my order so I thought that was cool.
studdboyz75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
stathunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdboyz75
you can pick it up ,have it shipped to a dealer for $250 or have it driven to your house. I'm about 150 miles away so I think I'm going to drive out and pick it up then about halfway back home stopping in at the badlands in attica indiana to see what she can do stock.
I paid around 26k for mine and at most dealers around here that will get you a 2 door x model w/ softtop so I'd say their prices are sweet.
Bill Shoemaker so far has answered all my questions and seems knowledgeable about jeeps he also returns all my calls ,hasnt taken the wifey and me out to dinner yet but hes there if I need him.
forgot to mention! If by chance rebates do come out it will apply to my order so I thought that was cool.
It is always good to hear about pleasant dealership experiences. I am thinking about waiting until the 08's come out before I order mine.
Let us know how things go.

2004 [B]Black X[/B] w/ RE LA 37" SSR's, etc etc [url]http://www.je-ep.com/[/url]

[COLOR="Blue"]In Michigan? Call Jim from [url]www.Jeepin-Customizing.com[/url][/COLOR]
"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
stathunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.