jeep warehouse update - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > jeep warehouse update

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 03-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
studdboyz75

jeep warehouse update

order put in on 2-28-07 is now in BX status which I understand means that all parts are available.
I went ahead and upgraded the stereo to sirius and the 6 disk.

studdboyz75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
wbadder

I ordered mine from jeepwarehouse on 2/9. Mine is a Rubi with a hard top. I havent checked status yet. Maybe I should.

thanks for the info

Wayne
wbadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 06:33 PM   #3
studdboyz75

I was told there is a long list of rubis in BG.
studdboyz75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdboyz75
order put in on 2-28-07 is now in BX status which I understand means that all parts are available.
I went ahead and upgraded the stereo to sirius and the 6 disk.
Not until you go to D status does it mean all parts are available. BX means "passed edit available for schedule." Basically that means once there are enough parts for yours and it comes your turn, it will do to D status.
RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
wvextremist

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRockJK
Not until you go to D status does it mean all parts are available. BX means "passed edit available for schedule." Basically that means once there are enough parts for yours and it comes your turn, it will do to D status.

Actually thats not all that accurate either...
I ordered with mygig back in Jan and went to D status almost immediately but then it just set there a couple of weeks until DC contacted my dealer and told them that if I wanted to see my jeep that I should take MyGig off

So I did and then it went on to D1 which really seems to mean that the parts are there.

Several other members had the same thing happen at the same time so I know that it wasnt just my dealer doing something wierd.

So far no one truely seems to have mygig there are rumors but no proof so apparently D doesn't really mean anything

'07 JKU-- RESCUE GREEN
Sahara, 6 spd,
Tow pkg,
Ltd Slip
UPGRADES:
Rubi Tires and Wheels,
Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper, and sliders
Sway Bar Disco's,
OME HD Lift kit
Smittybuilt Winch,
River Raider Snorkle,
Aftermarket MyGIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Aliens will cost you alot of money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloughlin
...turn up the volume as loud as you want (and possibly blow the carp out of your speakers)...
wvextremist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvextremist
Actually thats not all that accurate either...
I ordered with mygig back in Jan and went to D status almost immediately but then it just set there a couple of weeks until DC contacted my dealer and told them that if I wanted to see my jeep that I should take MyGig off

So I did and then it went on to D1 which really seems to mean that the parts are there.

Several other members had the same thing happen at the same time so I know that it wasnt just my dealer doing something wierd.

So far no one truely seems to have mygig there are rumors but no proof so apparently D doesn't really mean anything
Well that was a special circumstance due to problems with a part you were already allocated. When you went to D status, the MyGig radio was available for your Jeep, but problems cropped up with them, and they suggested to dealers to take it off so they could speed up production. So the parts were actually there and assigned, there was just a problem with the MyGig.
RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #7
JC_

They had a silver Rubicon 4 door earlier this week, had 8 miles on it when I got there and 15 when I left.... Rides great! I decided to wait on the one I ordered....
JC_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
wvextremist

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRockJK
Well that was a special circumstance due to problems with a part you were already allocated. When you went to D status, the MyGig radio was available for your Jeep, but problems cropped up with them, and they suggested to dealers to take it off so they could speed up production. So the parts were actually there and assigned, there was just a problem with the MyGig.

Do you have anything to back this up? Not that I doubt your info, I would just like to know what was wrong with the mygig

'07 JKU-- RESCUE GREEN
Sahara, 6 spd,
Tow pkg,
Ltd Slip
UPGRADES:
Rubi Tires and Wheels,
Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper, and sliders
Sway Bar Disco's,
OME HD Lift kit
Smittybuilt Winch,
River Raider Snorkle,
Aftermarket MyGIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Aliens will cost you alot of money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloughlin
...turn up the volume as loud as you want (and possibly blow the carp out of your speakers)...
wvextremist is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.