post #1 of Old 03-06-2007, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
studdboyz75
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indiana
Posts: 60
jeep warehouse update

order put in on 2-28-07 is now in BX status which I understand means that all parts are available.
I went ahead and upgraded the stereo to sirius and the 6 disk.

studdboyz75 is offline  
post #2 of Old 03-06-2007, 06:11 PM
wbadder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Death Valley
Posts: 14
I ordered mine from jeepwarehouse on 2/9. Mine is a Rubi with a hard top. I havent checked status yet. Maybe I should.

thanks for the info

Wayne
wbadder is offline  
post #3 of Old 03-06-2007, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
studdboyz75
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indiana
Posts: 60
I was told there is a long list of rubis in BG.
studdboyz75 is offline  
post #4 of Old 03-06-2007, 07:50 PM
RedRockJK
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by studdboyz75
order put in on 2-28-07 is now in BX status which I understand means that all parts are available.
I went ahead and upgraded the stereo to sirius and the 6 disk.
Not until you go to D status does it mean all parts are available. BX means "passed edit available for schedule." Basically that means once there are enough parts for yours and it comes your turn, it will do to D status.
RedRockJK is offline  
post #5 of Old 03-06-2007, 08:03 PM
wvextremist
Member
 
wvextremist's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Beckley, WV
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRockJK
Not until you go to D status does it mean all parts are available. BX means "passed edit available for schedule." Basically that means once there are enough parts for yours and it comes your turn, it will do to D status.

Actually thats not all that accurate either...
I ordered with mygig back in Jan and went to D status almost immediately but then it just set there a couple of weeks until DC contacted my dealer and told them that if I wanted to see my jeep that I should take MyGig off

So I did and then it went on to D1 which really seems to mean that the parts are there.

Several other members had the same thing happen at the same time so I know that it wasnt just my dealer doing something wierd.

So far no one truely seems to have mygig there are rumors but no proof so apparently D doesn't really mean anything

"Speed is your friend, and you can't get hurt in the air!" -jh

'07 JKU-- RESCUE GREEN
Sahara, 6 spd,
Tow pkg,
Ltd Slip
UPGRADES:
Rubi Tires and Wheels,
Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper, and sliders
Sway Bar Disco's,
OME HD Lift kit
Smittybuilt Winch,
River Raider Snorkle,
Aftermarket MyGIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Aliens will cost you alot of money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloughlin
...turn up the volume as loud as you want (and possibly blow the carp out of your speakers)...
wvextremist is offline  
post #6 of Old 03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
RedRockJK
Registered User
1987 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvextremist
Actually thats not all that accurate either...
I ordered with mygig back in Jan and went to D status almost immediately but then it just set there a couple of weeks until DC contacted my dealer and told them that if I wanted to see my jeep that I should take MyGig off

So I did and then it went on to D1 which really seems to mean that the parts are there.

Several other members had the same thing happen at the same time so I know that it wasnt just my dealer doing something wierd.

So far no one truely seems to have mygig there are rumors but no proof so apparently D doesn't really mean anything
Well that was a special circumstance due to problems with a part you were already allocated. When you went to D status, the MyGig radio was available for your Jeep, but problems cropped up with them, and they suggested to dealers to take it off so they could speed up production. So the parts were actually there and assigned, there was just a problem with the MyGig.
RedRockJK is offline  
post #7 of Old 03-07-2007, 04:33 PM
JC_
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 25
They had a silver Rubicon 4 door earlier this week, had 8 miles on it when I got there and 15 when I left.... Rides great! I decided to wait on the one I ordered....
JC_ is offline  
post #8 of Old 03-07-2007, 06:04 PM
wvextremist
Member
 
wvextremist's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Beckley, WV
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRockJK
Well that was a special circumstance due to problems with a part you were already allocated. When you went to D status, the MyGig radio was available for your Jeep, but problems cropped up with them, and they suggested to dealers to take it off so they could speed up production. So the parts were actually there and assigned, there was just a problem with the MyGig.

Do you have anything to back this up? Not that I doubt your info, I would just like to know what was wrong with the mygig

"Speed is your friend, and you can't get hurt in the air!" -jh

'07 JKU-- RESCUE GREEN
Sahara, 6 spd,
Tow pkg,
Ltd Slip
UPGRADES:
Rubi Tires and Wheels,
Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper, and sliders
Sway Bar Disco's,
OME HD Lift kit
Smittybuilt Winch,
River Raider Snorkle,
Aftermarket MyGIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Aliens will cost you alot of money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloughlin
...turn up the volume as loud as you want (and possibly blow the carp out of your speakers)...
wvextremist is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Anybody use Jeep Warehouse? newguy66 JK Wrangler Technical Forum 4 04-19-2008 05:25 PM
jeep warehouse update studdboyz75 JK Wrangler Technical Forum 2 04-09-2007 08:31 PM
jeep warehouse update studdboyz75 JK Wrangler Technical Forum 0 03-29-2007 10:19 PM
Jeep warehouse?'s Rutcutter JK Wrangler Technical Forum 1 11-01-2006 06:03 PM
Jeep Warehouse ??? wdyer14 JK Wrangler Technical Forum 5 08-14-2006 10:53 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome