Jeep Warehouse ??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Warehouse ???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 08-14-2006, 10:24 AM   #1
wdyer14

Jeep Warehouse ???

I've seen the price quotes from Jeep Warehouse and they are far better than my local dealers,but has anyone here bought from them before?I just wanted to get some feedback before I commited anything financialy with them.

I'm getting a 2007 Wrangler,and my wife wants a compass for her commutes with work (currently in a xj--keeping it ) I'm just not sure about the pricing and pickup policy they have.

Last edited by wdyer14; 08-14-2006 at 12:04 PM..
wdyer14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2006, 01:05 PM   #2
SafetyMike

I havn't bought from them before, HOWEVER I did use them as part of the bargaining to get the price I wanted. My Jeep dealer said he would match or beat any offer. I used the Jeep Warehouse quote and he matched it.
SafetyMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2006, 01:27 PM   #3
Ayrow

My father-in-law purchased a Jeep from them. We/he lives in Indianapolis and Muncie, Indiana is about an hour's drive from here.
I have to be honest when I say I have been blown away by their customer service. Not only did he get a great deal on the Jeep, they come down and pick the Jeep up for him (leaving him a loaner car) whenever service needs to be done to it. Turn-around time was awesome as well. ( I think they even did this for his oil changes too).

Either way, I have been very impressed. It will be where I order my Jeep from. The quote they gave me on a 4-door JK was impressive and the people that work there seem to actually care.

It is a large dealership. I went to college in Muncie (Ball State University) and I remember visiting the dealership often.
Ayrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMike
I havn't bought from them before, HOWEVER I did use them as part of the bargaining to get the price I wanted. My Jeep dealer said he would match or beat any offer. I used the Jeep Warehouse quote and he matched it.
I took this approach as well. I ended up going with a local dealer because they were over $1,000 cheaper than Jeep Warehouse. However, Jeep Warehouse still gave a fair price quote and I was very happy with the info and customer service that I received from them. In fact I was willing to spend $1-200 more to go with Jeep Warehouse because I trusted that they knew what they were doing and were very well informed (no BS dealership games). But I couldn't pass up $1,000 less.
cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2006, 10:19 PM   #5
ky_soldier

I placed my jk order with them. Bill S seems like an honest and fair guy, and never played any games. He was responsive and gave me a fair price up front. If you need to have their leverage in order to get your local dealer down, I would question the integrity of your local dealer and think twice about giving them the business. Why wouldn't they give you a fair price up front?

Gone but not forgotten: 77 CJ7, 97 Wrangler Sahara
ky_soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

It's not that the local dealer wouldn't give me a fair price (my approach was to weed out any dealer that didn't at least match the JeepWarehouse quote on their first quote), but I wanted to get the best price from a reputable dealer. I have used this same approach in purchasing my last couple cars (in one case purchased online in the other from a local dealer). 1) Obtain quote from an online car sales service (Carsdirect or Jeep Warehouse for instance). These services will usually give you a reasonable quote. 2) Ask for quotes from local dealers at least as good as the online quote. 3) If someone beats the online quote and they appear to be a reputable dealer, go with them. If no one can beat the online quote - go with the online service.

I agree with your assessment of dealing with Bill and in fact in this case would have even paid a little bit more to order through him, but not $1,500 more.
cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.