Jeep newbie. What are best parts sites? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep newbie. What are best parts sites?

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Unread 07-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
jeffself
2010 JK Wrangler 

Jeep newbie. What are best parts sites?

Yes, I've already got the bug! What are the preferred sites for browsing parts and accessories?

Loving my 2010 4dr Rubicon!

One minor issue is the radio occasionally shuts off while turning. Probably the connector is loose in the back.

jeffself is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
GEM1N1
2008 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Parts, Jeep Accessories, & Jeep Tops

Bookmark it.
Missouri Concealed Carry Permit
Kansas Concealed Carry Permit
www.KcConcealedCarry.com
GEM1N1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

I'd sign up for the Quadratec and 4WD catalogs. Wouldn't buy from them, but it's a good reference.

Here are some of my favorite places.

www.northridge4x4.com
www.jeep4x4center.com (10% Jeep Forum or Military Discount)
www.dontfearthejeeper.com (Probably the cheapest place to find new OEM parts).
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
TGuiles
2010 JK Wrangler 

A couple more:
4wheelonline
4wheelparts
Unread 07-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
chickenhawk7
2007 JK Wrangler 

I haven't had any issues from Quadratec, but others have.

I like Northridge 4x4 a lot.
chickenhawk7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

With Northridge4x4 you get free shipping for anything over $100.
Unread 07-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #7
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
With Northridge4x4 you get free shipping for anything over $100.
Or in my case I drive 10 miles down the road and pick it up from Dave in person. Crappy thing is, I have to pay state sales tax.
Unread 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
Or in my case I drive 10 miles down the road and pick it up from Dave in person. Crappy thing is, I have to pay state sales tax.
Damm, sorry about that. How much is you tax if your donít mind my asking? My tax here in Clark County is now at 8.100%.
Unread 07-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Damm, sorry about that. How much is you tax if your donít mind my asking? My tax here in Clark County is now at 8.100%.
We don't have you beat by much. 8.6% locally.

Honestly though as much as I hate the tax I'd end up paying shipping if I ordered from someone else, as very few places give you that. Plus Dave always responds within minutes if I ask about whether or not he has something in stock. Not his fault that he has to charge tax.
Unread 07-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #10
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Since you live in Virgina I would go with Quadratec. Northridge is a great company but shipping takes FOREVER if you live on east coast. Quadratec will ahve stuff to you a day or two after you order it. they are really fast if they have it in stock.
Unread 07-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
Wranglin4Life
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I ordered stuff from quadratec and it was here the following day and everything was as described. What problems have people had with them?
Wranglin4Life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #12
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think most people complain that they dont tell you something is out of stock until after you order it but they dont charge your card until it ships so you could cancel it if you wanted to.
Unread 07-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #13
Armycop
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roos85 View Post
I ordered stuff from quadratec and it was here the following day and everything was as described. What problems have people had with them?
With Quadratec call them and make sure the part is in stock. They won't tell you a part is backordered if you don't ask. They won't charge your credit card until the item is shipped though. Their shipping rates are really high, but you are dealing with a big company.

If you want more personalized service, go with Northridge 4x4. Dave will answer all your stupid questions and won't try and sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need. He will make recommendations according to what you want and what works together, plus he is knowledgeable, unlike the "salesmen" at the big companies.
Unread 07-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #14
WheelieTime
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1398653 View Post
Since you live in Virgina I would go with Quadratec. Northridge is a great company but shipping takes FOREVER if you live on east coast. Quadratec will ahve stuff to you a day or two after you order it. they are really fast if they have it in stock.
Yes but don't be surprised if you get the wrong items, or if parts are missing. So far 3 orders and 2 were messed up. They are extremely easy to deal with though and more than willing to fix any issues.

I live about 2 hours away from them, so on my day off I just went to pick swap my wrong parts for the right ones. I just wish they had a showroom. Although their parking lot is like one. EVERYONE there drives an awesome Jeep!
WheelieTime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #15
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieTime View Post
Yes but don't be surprised if you get the wrong items, or if parts are missing. So far 3 orders and 2 were messed up. They are extremely easy to deal with though and more than willing to fix any issues.

I live about 2 hours away from them, so on my day off I just went to pick swap my wrong parts for the right ones. I just wish they had a showroom. Although their parking lot is like one. EVERYONE there drives an awesome Jeep!
Wow thats funny, I have ordered about $3000-$4000 worth iof stuff from them in the past year and have had zero problems except it took 3 weeks to get some d ring shackles that were out of stock but I wasnt in a hurry for them.

Tags
jeep , parts , jk , wrangler , suggestion , help , advice , website , site

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.