Jeep Mopar Part No 82210294 Jeep JK Rubber Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Mopar Part No 82210294 Jeep JK Rubber Liner

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
muttytruckster
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Mopar Part No 82210294 Jeep JK Rubber Liner

I thought I would share with everyone that I finally purchased the 4 door jeep Jk liner, and I wanted to share and report back to everyone that I would suggest against buying one.
I bought this because the description from jeep says, 'Similar to a spray in bedliner'. However the fit is far from exceptable. I will post pictures when I can.
To give examples of some of the problems the rear cargo area there is a panel that covers the rear driverside wheel well. Well there are cut out for the hatch lock assembly, however it is cut short. It doesn't stretch, and if you shift it back to line up with the hatch lock holes the front of the panel seperates from the wheel well of the jeep thus, if you take you doors off, the liner will catch the wind.
On top of that Jeep will not take the part back if its doesn't fit without a 15% restocking fee. I have called the dealer and Jeep corporate both have given me the, 'Well sorry, but we will charge you 15% restocking fee".

Anyways I thought I would give people a heads up.
Here is the link even though they picture a YJ.
Chrysler EASy – Accessories - 82210294

OH I Have it for sale if anyone is interested. I paid $333 for it, and they will only give me back 287.25 so if anyone wants it for that let me know.

muttytruckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
PGCI
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry for your luck.

2007 Rock Red XK
PGCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #3
owtdorz
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttytruckster View Post
I thought I would share with everyone that I finally purchased the 4 door jeep Jk liner, and I wanted to share and report back to everyone that I would suggest against buying one.
I bought this because the description from jeep says, 'Similar to a spray in bedliner'. However the fit is far from exceptable. I will post pictures when I can.
To give examples of some of the problems the rear cargo area there is a panel that covers the rear driverside wheel well. Well there are cut out for the hatch lock assembly, however it is cut short. It doesn't stretch, and if you shift it back to line up with the hatch lock holes the front of the panel seperates from the wheel well of the jeep thus, if you take you doors off, the liner will catch the wind.
On top of that Jeep will not take the part back if its doesn't fit without a 15% restocking fee. I have called the dealer and Jeep corporate both have given me the, 'Well sorry, but we will charge you 15% restocking fee".

Anyways I thought I would give people a heads up.
Here is the link even though they picture a YJ.
Chrysler EASy – Accessories - 82210294

OH I Have it for sale if anyone is interested. I paid $333 for it, and they will only give me back 287.25 so if anyone wants it for that let me know.
Sounds as if the dealer is not willing to work with you on this.
If you still have the packaging they can return it to Chrysler for a full credit because of poor fit.
They should give you full credit.
If it was bought here I would take it back and send it back to Chrysler.
Unread 09-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #4
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

The tiny pic on that website makes it look pretty good. Sorry you spent all that cash on something that sucks.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
DeepSky is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.