Jeep Dune? Looking for Pics - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jeep Dune? Looking for Pics

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer PurchaseFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
LVCapo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavedatya View Post
This looks sweet!!!!!!
Yeah, it could be the ugliest color in the world (poop brown with yellow spots of corn) and it would be sexy accessorized like that....thats what we do with Jeeps.
Havent decided if I'm going to accent it with maroon and call it the Nomad, or olive drab and call it the Warthog....but its getting 15" MB Kaos with Duratracs and the Metal Clock lift, JCR front stubby........just trying to decide if I want to sell the hardtop, its not really feasible here in the SW.

LVCapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #17
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Throw some ACU camo. Some military theme stuff and call it desert storm

I have the GEAR seat covers in ACU and absolutely love em. The look and the storage. Throw a military emblem and some netting. That's the way I'm leaning towards with mine.
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #18
LVCapo
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah, I've considered that....but having wore those BDUs I'm not keen on seeing it every day anymore.
As to the GEAR covers, I've had them on two Jeeps, they look awesome, but just do not stand up to the sun here. the stitching comes apart at the seams and all the pouches break after about a year. On the first set, every single strap used to secure the pouches to the seat just disintegrated after several months
LVCapo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.