jeep colors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > jeep colors

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-04-2006, 12:10 AM   #1
JDREDNECK
2001 TJ Wrangler 

jeep colors

does anyone have any pics of the 2007 wrangler in the light greystone color? if you look on the website the little square is a darker grey but when you click on it to see the color the color on the jeep is like a baige kaki color, is it like that or more of a grey? well thanx for any help

JDREDNECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 06:01 AM   #2
shredX

I do not have a pic (sorry), but I did see a 2 door in the light grey. It does not look kaki or tan. Closer to primer. (not in a bad way)
[COLOR="White"]07 JK Unlimited X ~ Stone White & grey int ~ 4X4 ~ Trac-loc LSD ~ Tow w/ 4.10 ~ Power package ~ S package ~ Freedom Top ~ 16x7 w/ BFG AT 265/75/R16 ~ base radio w/ Sirius Sportster ~ Thule rack [/COLOR]
shredX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 09:22 AM   #3
scottyc
2007 JK Wrangler 

The Jeep.com color swatch is way off, and the rendered image of the jeep is only slightly closer.

In reality, Light Graystone looks like kind of a dirty silver. Similar to silver, with a bit of a khaki tone to it.

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...g2_itemId=3325
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #4
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Ive seen the greystone next to the silver. The only real difference is that the silver has metallic and the greystone is more of a pearlecent. So close though as I gotta wonder why bother? They need to drop that color and add a yellow or desert tan.
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2006, 12:25 AM   #5
JDREDNECK
2001 TJ Wrangler 

thanx for the help and it looks very similar to the silver, i dont see why they did even bother
JDREDNECK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.