JCR Offroad - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JCR Offroad

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4The Jeep Forum Discount is ON!

Unread 09-02-2015, 05:36 AM   #1
mascmatt
On the hunt

JCR Offroad

Anyone have any feedback they can give me on their products? I've been stalking everything I can find on them for the last few weeks. I absolutely dig everything they do and the type of company they are. Everything from their production process, product designs, to their website, and video tutorials. Looking at probably bumpers and sliders to start. I searched and found a few posts where they were mentioned but nothing on them specifically. Just looking for some info before I go all in. Thanks

Unread 09-02-2015, 05:48 AM   #2
joe_jeep
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Jcr is some good guys to deal with!
They make some great stuff for tj/ljs, im assuming their jk stuff is equally nice.
I have their rock sliders on my lj. Love em.
I went there and met a few of the guys, very cool!
Its a small outfit from south western michigan.
No reboxed china made stuff from them!
If you have any particular questions, give em a call.
I highly doubt u will regret a purchase from them!!!

Good luck!
glfwda #6624
2005 rubicon sahara lj #592
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2015, 06:38 AM   #3
drth20
2014 JK Wrangler 

I purchased a set of bumpers from them for my XJ about 9-10 years ago. I think they were just starting out then. Very high quality product for a very reasonable price, and their new stuff looks very good.
Unread 09-02-2015, 06:55 AM   #4
YATZI1980
2011 JK Wrangler 

I have their rear bumper and tire carrier. Well made. I've had some issues with the carrier but nothing I couldn't live with or adjust. Recently had my stopper/plunger sheer off. I will tell you this. If you are parked off camber and open the tailgate make sure you have a good grip on the carrier. Mine got away from me swung open and when the stopper depressed it just sheered right off. It wasn't much of an angle either. I know it's not designed for a situation like that...but maybe a new stronger stopper for safety reasons is something to think about. So I don't hold that against the product. I did have some slight manufacturing defects also with the plunger placement I'd would not depress so I had to shave the plastic knob a little. I chalk this up to my order being placed around the holiday again it wasn't a deal breaker. Overall I'm happy with it and their customer service. I love the fact that it's a smaller company and the stuff is made in the USA.
YATZI1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2015, 08:48 AM   #5
KrawlOff-Road
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

We are one of their largest dealers in the nation and stand behind them and their products 110%. I personally can run anything I want on my JK's and I personally run JCR Bumpers on both! Great quality, made in Michigan, and you can get it bare or powder coated. Their bumpers stand up as well! We have beat on ours without any issues. Great product.

We also have them on sale this week with free shipping!
http://www.krawloff-road.com/

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Jason

Tires-FREE SHIPPING!!
KrawlOff-Road is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2015, 08:56 AM   #6
98tjsahara
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I have their 2-door classic sliders and plan on purchasing their Mauler front bumper this fall. Excellent quality, good people, made in the USA! I follow them on Facebook and YouTube and this is definitely a growing company, providing jobs for American workers, they haven't sold out to big business (and hopefully never do). I also see that they use their Jeeps and business to promote awareness and participate with a number of charities.
Unread 09-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #7
79cj7amc304auto
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have the rear mid width bumper with adventure carrier. Got it off CL for $400 and it came with the hi lift and roto pax mounts too. Absolutely love it. The carrier will rattle a bit but that's solved with Daystar tire bump stops. Got the deal of a lifetime but I'd pay full price new if I had to do it again.
79cj7amc304auto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #8
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

i have JCR rear Bumper /tire and sliders. From back in 012 have served the jeep well. Not sure if they still just ship bare metal but thats the way i like it.
Unread 09-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #9
motoguy1251
2012 JK Wrangler 

I live like 45 mins away from them! I have been eyeing some of their stuff for a while. I figured when I buy it I will just drive down to get it.
motoguy1251 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #10
Valkyrie0002
2009 JK Wrangler 

I have their classic 4 dr sliders, engine, tranny and TC skids. I am happy with them. The sliders look great and went on easy. Only issue with the engine skid is not making a mess when changing oil.
Unread 09-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #11
Brian2o0o
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have their bumpers front and rear, and also have their classic sliders on my JKU. Some of the best made and best looking stuff out there for the JKs in my opinion.
Unread Yesterday, 08:37 AM   #12
davehtutk
2014 JK Wrangler 

Have their four door sliders and it is great
davehtutk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #13
mascmatt
On the hunt

Thanks all! basically everything I thought.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.