J.W. Speaker LED 8700 Evolution Headlight - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > J.W. Speaker LED 8700 Evolution Headlight

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #31
BadTrainDriver
2012 JK Wrangler 

Discount Fleet Supply

Unread 01-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #32
Nikson
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTrainDriver View Post
I hope you're not suggesting running a 20-40" LED light bar on the highway...because that's the most ignorant advice one could possible give...
I'm suggesting using 20-40" to beat a stupid out of someones head when he cant make a right decision...,

I use my 50" on highway - is that a concern for you?

or you side with the fact that this is an "OFF-ROAD" light only, and you run your tires at 35PSI as manufacturer suggests?
Nikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #33
BadTrainDriver
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikson View Post
I'm suggesting using 20-40" to beat a stupid out of someones head when he cant make a right decision...,

I use my 50" on highway - is that a concern for you?

or you side with the fact that this is an "OFF-ROAD" light only, and you run your tires at 35PSI as manufacturer suggests?

Thank you.
You just proved to us all how big of a ******* you are.
Congratulations.
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #34
Nikson
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTrainDriver View Post
Thank you.
You just proved to us all how big of a ******* you are.
Congratulations.
Exactly - expressing ones opinion became illegal and wrong.

Judging someone and calling them names is apparently okay by your book although you never met a person...

I rest my case,
Unread 01-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #35
JK4doors
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikson

Exactly - expressing ones opinion became illegal and wrong.

Judging someone and calling them names is apparently okay by your book although you never met a person...

I rest my case,
No.... Lighting up the highway with a 50 inch LED is illegal and wrong.... expressing ones opinion is fine.
Making a statement about doing something completely and totally stupid gives others the impression that you are a ******.
If I ever meet anyone on the highway running aux lighting, especially a 50 inch LED, I'll be sure to follow them and beat the stupid out of them with their own light bar... Thanks for the suggestion
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #36
Filthy-Beast
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK4doors View Post
If I ever meet anyone on the highway running aux lighting, especially a 50 inch LED, I'll be sure to follow them and beat the stupid out of them with their own light bar... Thanks for the suggestion
My new favorite quote.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #37
Nikson
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No.... Lighting up the highway with a 50 inch LED is illegal and wrong.... expressing ones opinion is fine.
Making a statement about doing something completely and totally stupid gives others the impression that you are a ******.
So is showering with a dog in some states...

Point is to use common sense no matter what you. I would love to see you try to remove someone's LED bar just for that reason... would make a great YouTube video...

I run my 50 on highways all the time, never gotten any complaints, even from State Police or SAR teams.

Just because its illegal to talk on the phone, you gonna tell me that you still dont EVER do it?

"He without a sin - throw the LED bar at me!!!"
Unread 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #38
JK4doors
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

So is showering with a dog in some states...

Point is to use common sense no matter what you. I would love to see you try to remove someone's LED bar just for that reason... would make a great YouTube video...

I run my 50 on highways all the time, never gotten any complaints, even from State Police or SAR teams.

Just because its illegal to talk on the phone, you gonna tell me that you still dont EVER do it?

"He without a sin - throw the LED bar at me!!!"
If you truly believe running your 50 inch LED on the highway is ok, then I won't argue with you.
I will be sure to carry a video camera with me to document the beating of the moron blinding oncoming traffic with their " off-road lights"
Stay tuned to YouTube.... Peace
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #39
Nikson
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
If you truly believe running your 50 inch LED on the highway is ok, then I won't argue with you.
I will be sure to carry a video camera with me to document the beating of the moron blinding oncoming traffic with their " off-road lights"
Stay tuned to YouTube.... Peace
We are a bit easier going in Oregon apparently...

and you wont see me "using it" since I have enough common sense to shut it off before I blind anyone...
Unread 01-27-2013, 09:23 PM   #40
JK4doors
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

We are a bit easier going in Oregon apparently...

and you wont see me "using it" since I have enough common sense to shut it off before I blind anyone...
Remind me to stay away from Oregon. What with all the blinding lights and showering with dogs, geez! Lol.
Although its probably legal to shower with your dog here in Arkansas.
Unread 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #41
Demp
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Remind me to stay away from Oregon. What with all the blinding lights and showering with dogs, geez! Lol.
Although its probably legal to shower with your dog here in Arkansas.
well, if it's not explicitly illegal?

I bought my JW Speakers from Discount Fleet Supply. They have an option on the checkout to get the straight plug adapter. Any other Jeep vendors I've seen did not have competitive pricing.

Discount fleet shipped very fast for me as well. They shipped from Georgia so it was literally 1 day at the cheapest shipping.
Demp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #42
n3tfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikson View Post

Wow.
n3tfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #43
jpprice47

Where to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital504 View Post
I'm ready to buy the J.W Speaker LED 8700's for my 2012 JK and I've seen only one or two places online that sell them. Jeep owners who already own them where did you buy yours ? Any suggestions on websites would be great. Thanks!

Happy Friday
Quadratec: http://www.quadratec.com/products/97009_801X_PG.htm
jpprice47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #44
dustin822003
2012 JK Wrangler 

I found rebel off-road has them in stock but only the chrome ...ps who cares about brightness ..Some people just think they look cool .. That's all I need to justify spending 800 on them. I am looking trying to find these lights in black.. .. The manufacture has them all on back order cause they could not keep up with the demand .. Is what quadrateck tells me. So I'm still looking for a supplier who has them in stock
dustin822003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #45
GeckoFun
2012 JK Wrangler 

Go on Facebook and friend JW s page then write them a message as it who has it stock
GeckoFun is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.