J-Rods 2012 Unlimited Sport (Rubiclone) Build - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > J-Rods 2012 Unlimited Sport (Rubiclone) Build

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #46
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600
Lookin good.

Where in FL are you? Looks like you're up north a bit? Also, do you have any photos of under the hood after the snorkel install? I'm very interested in that piece.
Yeah I'm on the panhandle outside of p cola Yeah I will take a pic of the engine bay for you

SOLD 03 Rubicon , nv 3550 ,4'' RC lift ,1'' RC MM lift, 1.25'' body lift, HD rear bumper, hummer snorkel cap with buick airbox and custom piping, 265/75 r 16 tread wright retread mud tires on stock rubicon wheels, smitty built 8k winch, cobra cb radio, rrc front bumper, pre-runner rear bumper, HID headlights in Hella housings
rubicon1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #47
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss
Looks good so far. Maybe take the sport sticker off ,it kind of distracts the eye from the "Rubicloned".

Thank you for your service !!!
Yeah I need to figure out the best way to take the stickers off with out screwing up the paint
SOLD 03 Rubicon , nv 3550 ,4'' RC lift ,1'' RC MM lift, 1.25'' body lift, HD rear bumper, hummer snorkel cap with buick airbox and custom piping, 265/75 r 16 tread wright retread mud tires on stock rubicon wheels, smitty built 8k winch, cobra cb radio, rrc front bumper, pre-runner rear bumper, HID headlights in Hella housings
Unread 04-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #48
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1TJ838
I love the look of the new Rubicon rims. Have you decided what budget boost you are going to get for it? Im at this stage too, so I wonder what your thoughts are on the subject.. Thank you for your service.
I installed the teraflex leveling spacer kit on it You are very welcome.
Unread 04-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #49
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walle
Glad to see ANOTHER black JKU Sport S being built around here! Reminds me of when I first got mine.
Mine is the dark forest green looks black in the shade and pops a nice green Metallic in the sun
Unread 04-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #50
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon1000 View Post
Yeah I need to figure out the best way to take the stickers off with out screwing up the paint
A heat gun or if you don't have access to one a hair dryer will work. Mine came off without either and then I cleaned it up with WD-40 ,it removes any sticky residue.

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #51
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon1000 View Post
Mine is the dark forest green looks black in the shade and pops a nice green Metallic in the sun
Nevermind then. I retract my statement.

Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #52
rubicon1000
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha600
Lookin good.

Where in FL are you? Looks like you're up north a bit? Also, do you have any photos of under the hood after the snorkel install? I'm very interested in that piece.
Here's the pic under the hood
image-4282013672.jpg   image-798321708.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.