On Its Way! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > On Its Way!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-28-2006, 09:55 AM   #16
arjflyr

Mine is supposed to be off the train today! My wife is laughing at me because I want to go find it at the train yard. I am so excited to get it! I am worried I won't actually be able to pick it up until next week. I'm not sure how long it takes to get to the dealer, and how long they need to prep. The dealer is only 5 or so miles from the train yard. I am waiting for a call back from the dealer for an update.

arjflyr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #17
bperrypa

My VON was on the printout from the dealer when I ordered it.. It should not be any secret. They want to close the sale as much as you do...
bperrypa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2006, 11:38 AM   #18
jimhut2000

If I were to guess, our Jeeps are on the same rail car since we live just a few miles from each other. I'm sure it will take a day to get from the rail yard to the dealer and the dealer will need a day to prep which will put it at the 3rd since we have a Sunday and a holiday in between.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm going to enjoy mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjflyr
Mine is supposed to be off the train today! My wife is laughing at me because I want to go find it at the train yard. I am so excited to get it! I am worried I won't actually be able to pick it up until next week. I'm not sure how long it takes to get to the dealer, and how long they need to prep. The dealer is only 5 or so miles from the train yard. I am waiting for a call back from the dealer for an update.
Unread 12-28-2006, 12:12 PM   #19
Maldoro
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jimhut, When did you order yours?
Maldoro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #20
jimhut2000

October 28th...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoro
Unread 12-28-2006, 12:16 PM   #21
Maldoro
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoro
Sorry didn't read the previous posts....
Maldoro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #22
arjflyr

Just got a call from the dealer. My Red Rock Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is in and ready to go!! I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning!!!!! I can't wait!!! I'll try to get some pictures as soon as I can.
Unread 12-31-2006, 06:04 PM   #23
jimhut2000

Congratulations!!!! I cant wait until the January 3rd for mine to be ready.

Quote:
Just got a call from the dealer. My Red Rock Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is in and ready to go!! I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning!!!!! I can't wait!!! I'll try to get some pictures as soon as I can.
Unread 01-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #24
4-cubed

I have a Red Rock Sahara Unlimited with 18" wheels and side air bags on order since 10/25 and the dealer hasn't been able to give me a better answer then the status says that the car is ordered.

Am I being hosed?

I would have expected some progress by now.
4-cubed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #25
4-cubed

Dual Top Group as well.
The dealer stated that there was a problem getting hard-tops.
Unread 01-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #26
jimhut2000

The hard top problem has been resolved, it probably has more to do with your dealers allocation. If they are low volume they may not receive allocation very fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-cubed
I have a Red Rock Sahara Unlimited with 18" wheels and side air bags on order since 10/25 and the dealer hasn't been able to give me a better answer then the status says that the car is ordered.

Am I being hosed?

I would have expected some progress by now.
Unread 01-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #27
4-cubed

O.K. I finally got an answer and my VON from the dealer.
Unfortunately, even though I ordered it on October 25th the status is still on BG and they are saying that the hard top problem with the 2 Doors is fixed but it's still being fixed for the 4 door.

They also probably don't have any allocation as they said that I was the 6th person to call today about them and they probably are not a huge volume dealer.
Unread 01-08-2007, 04:09 PM   #28
jimhut2000

Took my New Jeep to work today, everyone loved it!!!!!

I let one of the guys who is a Toyota Owner drive it..... He said "If I only had known that this vehicle was coming out I would not have purchased my Tode"

LOVE MY JEEP!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #29
arjflyr

That's great!! I picked mine up on the 30th! I Love It too!!! I have already put over 400 miles on it. I can't wait for warmer weather to take the top off!!
Unread 01-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #30
jimhut2000

Same here

Quote:
That's great!! I picked mine up on the 30th! I Love It too!!! I have already put over 400 miles on it. I can't wait for warmer weather to take the top off!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.