Introducing "Orange Crusher" Hyline Offroad's 2012 JKU Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Introducing "Orange Crusher" Hyline Offroad's 2012 JKU Build

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Introducing "Orange Crusher" Hyline Offroad's 2012 JKU Build

We started with a 2012 "ORAGE CRUSH" JKU unlimited, looked like this!

new-graphics-installed.jpg   side-profile.jpg  
[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]HYLINE OFFROAD[/COLOR][/SIZE] - PROUDLY MADE IN [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]U[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]S[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]A[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B]Your newest source for Bumpers and Body Armor to keep your Jeep protected On and Offroad![/CENTER]

Call us for more Info at 888-495-4631 or visit our website at [url]www.HylineOffroad.com[/url] Check back frequently as we're developing new products daily.[/B]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]JEEP FORUM DISCOUNT CODE (JF5) - 5% OFF ANY ORDER PLACED THROUGH OUR [URL="www.hylineoffroad.com"]WEBSITE[/URL][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Hyline08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

On the lift getting a 6.5" Long Arm BDS Kit installed.
bds-6.5-la-brackets.jpg   front-control-arms.jpg   front-springs-.jpg   front-springs.jpg  
[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]HYLINE OFFROAD[/COLOR][/SIZE] - PROUDLY MADE IN [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]U[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]S[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]A[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B]Your newest source for Bumpers and Body Armor to keep your Jeep protected On and Offroad![/CENTER]

Call us for more Info at 888-495-4631 or visit our website at [url]www.HylineOffroad.com[/url] Check back frequently as we're developing new products daily.[/B]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]JEEP FORUM DISCOUNT CODE (JF5) - 5% OFF ANY ORDER PLACED THROUGH OUR [URL="www.hylineoffroad.com"]WEBSITE[/URL][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Unread 02-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Getting hyline swag installed!

Front and Rear HYLINE OFFROAD bumpers ON!
hyline-offroad-front-bumper.jpg   hyline-offroad-rear-bumper-tire-swing-out.jpg  

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Finally off the lift and rolling on "temp" wheels and tires.
Still to come, Trail Ready Beadlocks with Nitto 37" Mud Grapplers.
orangecrusher.jpg  

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
XtrailratedJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Sliders? Fenders?

Originally Posted by Durt_Diver:
Those pics might be a little too flexy for this thread. You don't happen to have any pics of your friends xj on a curb by chance?
XtrailratedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrailratedJ
Sliders? Fenders?
Bushwacker flat flares and Hyline Rocker guards coming soon!

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-07-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
aparke4
Web Wheeler

2001 TJ Wrangler 

hood louver panel as well>?
aparke4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparke4 View Post
hood louver panel as well>?
Yes the Jk hood Louver Panels will be going on this week or next.
http://www.hylineoffroad.com/our_pro...hp?cPath=26_45
We are actually painting them to match the ORANGE!

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

The orange is starting to grow on me.

If you'd like, I can copy this thread & add it to the Jeep Builds section, JK Tech section, or both. You'd have to update each thread though.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dillard View Post
The orange is starting to grow on me.

If you'd like, I can copy this thread & add it to the Jeep Builds section, JK Tech section, or both. You'd have to update each thread though.
Joe, that would be great, if you want to leave two posts, I'll update them both, if you want to move or merge this one into the JK tech section, that's cool with me as well.

I have to admit, when Orange was decided on as the color, I wasn't quite sure, now that it's built, it's definitely grown on me quite a bit! It's quite eye catching in person!

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #11
Hyline08
2012 JK Wrangler 

Some updated pics, next up PIAA light install, 37 Nitto Mud Grapplers on custom Trail Ready Beadlocks, and lots more....
2012-jeep-build-003-small-.jpg   2012-jeep-build-004.jpg   2012-jeep-build-006-small-.jpg   2012-jeep-build-008-small-.jpg  

[/SIZE]

Unread 02-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #12
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyline08 View Post
Joe, that would be great, if you want to leave two posts, I'll update them both, if you want to move or merge this one into the JK tech section, that's cool with me as well.

I have to admit, when Orange was decided on as the color, I wasn't quite sure, now that it's built, it's definitely grown on me quite a bit! It's quite eye catching in person!
Done. I copied it here. Lookin' real good!
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #13
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Have yu thought about going with black hood louvers instead of orange?
Unread 02-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
RubiNoob
2010 JK Wrangler 

I Love my Hyline Front Bumper!

Jeep looks great!
RubiNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
jimmyzwheelz
2012 JK Wrangler 

The color is awesome and I love the matching color suspension components...looks great!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.