Installed my new rugged ridge rear bumper/tire carrier - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Installed my new rugged ridge rear bumper/tire carrier

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
N2rock
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckmehere View Post
Looks great, what's the weight on those bumpers. I saw that the tire carrier alone was 45 lbs what is the weight of the bumper with or without the tire carrier. Did anyone notice any sag after install. Thanks
Yes, I noticed some sag. So I added a 3/4" spacer to the rear coils to compensate.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
Helldorado Customs
Addicted...

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
Yes, I noticed some sag. So I added a 3/4" spacer to the rear coils to compensate.

Or add a winch to the front
Unread 06-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #18
N2rock
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raider View Post
Or add a winch to the front
Funny you say that

When I added my Shrockworks bumper and winch, I got sag on the front. So I added 3/4" spacer

Then a year later I added the Rugged Ridge bumper and carrier. Then I got sag on the rear. LOL

Yeah, I could've just removed the spacer up front. But I don't want to lose any height

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.