No lift here, only a stock (for now) JK Unlimited, but I've been doing my research (same kit even!) as well and think I can chime in on some of these things. Also know of a Central PA shop as of today:
1. What tools do I have to have to install the lift?
2. With this lift, are there any other adjustments I should do that aren't included in this kit?
Break relocation brackets (home depot style) are the only one I can think of. Otherwise should have what you need.
3. I'm only looking to get 33" tires under my Rubi, is everything else on the rig up to par to run 33s?
You can run 33s on a stock JK, but with the lift is the safest so you get zero rub (some rub without lift), so you are safe from a lift perspective. You may want to consider gears someday if the 4.10 isn't enough to spin the 33s to your liking, but you can definitely live without this $1300-1600 expense for a while, especially with the 4.10s. If you are going to regear, everything I've read has said go 4.56 or 4.88 for 33s.
4. How long would it take 2 people to do the lift?
I'm guessing the recommended time on the RC site is about right. Maybe half day or so working leisurely with 2 people?
5. Does anyone think I don't need this lift to get DC1 wheels on my rig and if so, why not?
Not sure why the DC1 wheels wouldn't fit an unlifted rig? Even with 33s should fit stock height, you'll just get some rubbing at full lock and full flex.
6. Should I tackle this myself or have it installed professionally? (i'm reasonably mechanically inclined with a decent tool outfit)
Depends how good you are and/or how lazy? LOL? 2 reasonably inclined mechanics should be able to pull it off no problem, but if you'd rather fork out an extra couple hundred bucks, I'm sure someone would do it for you.
6A. What should I expect to pay for installation in the central PA area?
Call the place I am about to mention.
6B. Anyone have suggestions on installation shops in central PA?
Mt. Zion Offroad in Dover, PA. Just found out about them today (and judging only from website but thats usually a good first indicator) and looks like it would be a good first bet. Site is here: http://www.mountzionoffroad.com/services.html
7. Will this lift interfere with the electronic Disco or anything else on the '08 Rubi
Some people report problems. Some do not. Not sure if there has ever been a distinguishing reason for the issues. I saw someone talk in depth (even though I didn't read it) about it above though.
8. Oh, AND, if you have this lift, could you either PM me or post the instructions for installation. I can't find anything anywhere on the step-by-step on this lift.
Don't have it, but interested in it someday, so if you install it, do take pics and let me know!!