JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   JK Wrangler Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/)
-   -   I Totally Forgot That It's Time To Enter The September 2013 JK of the Month Contest (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/i-totally-forgot-its-time-enter-september-2013-jk-month-contest-1607737/)

JLC08JK 09-20-2013 09:53 PM

I Totally Forgot That It's Time To Enter The September 2013 JK of the Month Contest
 
Sorry for the late start :dunno:
It's That Time So Get Your Entries In Now!

Follow this Link to the rules and email for your entry
in the
September 2013
:washme: JK of the Month Contest :washme:

JLC08JK 09-21-2013 09:47 PM

:PopCorn:

LimeLJ 09-23-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLC08JK (Post 16189129)
Sorry for the late start :dunno:
It's That Time So Get Your Entries In Now!
Follow this Link to the rules...

Quote:

LJ Unlimiteds will be allowed every month regardless
No backsies! Emailing my entry in the morning. :P

BlkOpsRubi 09-23-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeLJ (Post 16238769)
No backsies! Emailing my entry in the morning. :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Maybe I won't skip this month after all ... this may draw in some of the old school wheelers and be way more fun! :highfive:

Filthy-Beast 09-23-2013 12:03 PM

Ha, I feel like if I join BlkOps and I split the Black JK vote:oops:

BlkOpsRubi 09-23-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast (Post 16248785)
Ha, I feel like if I join BlkOps and I split the Black JK vote:oops:

Nah I'm not going to be in the running ... it's all you as far as I'm concerned this month ... even if you are a four door! :teehee:

You are one of the most active and helpful members on the forum ... that used to count for something!

Filthy-Beast 09-23-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlkOpsRubi (Post 16252913)
Nah I'm not going to be in the running ... it's all you as far as I'm concerned this month ... even if you are a four door! :teehee:

You are one of the most active and helpful members on the forum ... that used to count for something!

Thanks.

Filthy-Beast 09-23-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeLJ (Post 16238769)
No backsies! Emailing my entry in the morning. :P

Looking forward to seeing it, I'm LJ guy also.


.

AlbertaJeeper 09-23-2013 10:14 PM

Well I decided to toss in the hat with my almost stocker! Let me know if I need to change something on my entry

JLC08JK 09-23-2013 11:08 PM

I'll check the entries tomorrow and see if we can get this started soon :thumbsup:

JLC08JK 09-25-2013 09:24 PM

We have 4 entries so far :thumbsup:
I'll start the contest Friday night. This gives time for a few more to enter if they wish :cool:

Filthy-Beast 09-27-2013 05:48 PM

Bump for more entries

AlbertaJeeper 09-27-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast (Post 16372857)
Bump for more entries

Noooo the fewer entries the better the chance I might get a vote! If my entry went in that is!

Maertz 09-27-2013 07:35 PM

i sent mine about 2 weeks ago. do i need to re submit?

JLC08JK 09-27-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlbertaJeeper (Post 16374745)
Noooo the fewer entries the better the chance I might get a vote! If my entry went in that is!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maertz (Post 16375561)
i sent mine about 2 weeks ago. do i need to re submit?

You're both in for a total of 5 entries right now :thumbsup:
I'll get this started tomorrow morning :tea:


The time now is 09:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.