I need some help pickig a soft top - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > I need some help pickig a soft top

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 10-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #16
Dumpsterfish

2013 JK Wrangler 

I'm debating between the trek and super top at the moment. Twill either way...

Dumpsterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
CJsPerson
2008 JK Wrangler 

I canít speak of the Bestop one because I have the Offroad Heros one but, as far as ease of use. I seem to always have my top up or down before my OEM top counterparts out on the trail. As previously mention I also found a framed top to be problematic for tail gate access when the top was down.

I off road because I have a Jeep. I don't have a Jeep because I off road. Above all my Jeep is a convertible. That's where my love is for the brand ...convertible overkill
CJsPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
deitzberg
1998 XJ Cherokee 

The frame bar on top of the tail gate does make getting stuff out a pain unless you open it up all the way. I have been leaving my one seat folded down so if I need to put anything into the back I dont have to fight with that bar.
deitzberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #19
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJsPerson View Post
I canít speak of the Bestop one because I have the Offroad Heros one but, as far as ease of use. I seem to always have my top up or down before my OEM top counterparts out on the trail. As previously mention I also found a framed top to be problematic for tail gate access when the top was down.
I have this exact problem with my LJ on the trail and resorted to completely removing the OEM soft top for trail rides, what a pain. That's why I went with a frameless top for my JK.

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.