I need Seat Heaters...Now heres the question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > I need Seat Heaters...Now heres the question

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #16
RedRubiconLJ
Web Wheeler

2013 JK Wrangler 

Anyone install these in their rear seats? If so, where did you mount the switches?

34" Toyo AT2's

Sold 2005 Red Rubi Unlimited
Jeep Pics

2004 TJ sold
1993 YJ sold
RedRubiconLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #17
bearfilm
2008 JK Wrangler 

I installed min for less than 100 bucks off ebay - I got the roller type switch as it looked better than the other switches. It was super easy to rip all apart and put back together. Left the seatbelts intact and had it done in a couple hours (being generous) I live in MN and these heat up faster than the heater does and I seldom use them above the 1st setting. it really helps round out the heat in the cab.
bearfilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 10:57 PM   #18
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I installed a set of Wet Okoles with the heater option. And as mentioned, you can go topless a few more weeks when the weather turns south.
Unread 12-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
docsackett

Awesome Help...Sorry I hadnt checked back sooner..I need them because my factory heater isnt that great, it doesnt blow consistant hot air..I have had the radiator replaced not the heater..I have flushed the core to no avail. So..Yeah I need heaters for the seats as an add on fix.
docsackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #20
Matt The Hammer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Us old bastids who play hockey late at night (11:30 PM Game last night)... those heated seats really help the stiff back in the morning.
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
Jgjg76
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRubiconLJ View Post
Anyone install these in their rear seats? If so, where did you mount the switches?
This is a great idea, I have always felt bad for the passengers in the back. I'd be interested to know if anyone has done this as well.
Jgjg76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #22
Brettman

2007 JK Wrangler 

Funny! I don't have them in my jeep, but I do have heated and cooled seats in my 2012 Acura TL...Very Nice when I choose to use them!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.