I Finally Got A Mygig!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > I Finally Got A Mygig!!!!!!!!!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #16
SpinningBull
2007 JK Wrangler 

Anyone ever follow-up with these dealers to see if this was real?

SO,

given the lack of pictures of actual myGigs from actual owners, I'm wondering if these stickers were real?

Did anyone call these dealers to see if the units were actually on their lots? Or are they "built and stored" like a number of other people on this board?

SpinningBull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
Mortikhi

I don't know, but I doubt all Jeep owners are registered here. So odds are someone has one.
Mortikhi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:34 PM   #18
SpinningBull
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortikhi
I don't know, but I doubt all Jeep owners are registered here. So odds are someone has one.

Sorry, that wasn't really the question. There were a few posts including window stickers that showed installed MyGig's. By the time I got around to checking up on them, I could no longer find the stickers on the Jeep site.

There are a number of threads in this and other forums talking about the availability of MyGig's in Wranglers, and so far no one, not one, has taken delivery. Those that are close are being told they are "the first in the US".

So.... Given that experience across these boards, I was wondering if anyone else thought to call the implicated dealers from the stickers.

Frankly, given ToledoJeepers post in another thread, it sounds like the first Wranglers with MyGigs are on the line this week. (I think his post was ~200 vehicles on Monday vs. 0 last week...)
SpinningBull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #19
wareagleinmd

I agree, not one seen. But it does sound like they are rolling out.

Mine is supposed to ship Friday, but I don't get my hopes up anymore.
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #20
DieselJK

Pictures of MyGig

I got my JK in today with MyGig. I took some pictures with my phone camera. Can't figure out how to post it though. The insert picture feature is only for web links
DieselJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:02 PM   #21
wvextremist

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselJK
I got my JK in today with MyGig. I took some pictures with my phone camera. Can't figure out how to post it though. The insert picture feature is only for web links
You have to have a site like Photobucket host your pics which is free you just have to sign up not a big deal or anything and they don't bug you...
You just sign up download your pics there and then it gives you a link to them which you use on jeep forum or anywhere else...
Also note that you can find the same info on the sticky labeled posting pics

'07 JKU-- RESCUE GREEN
Sahara, 6 spd,
Tow pkg,
Ltd Slip
UPGRADES:
Rubi Tires and Wheels,
Shrockworks Stubby Front Bumper, and sliders
Sway Bar Disco's,
OME HD Lift kit
Smittybuilt Winch,
River Raider Snorkle,
Aftermarket MyGIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Aliens will cost you alot of money..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloughlin
...turn up the volume as loud as you want (and possibly blow the carp out of your speakers)...
wvextremist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.