Sorry for the delay everyone. I ended up going on Christmas vacation and was still dealing with engine issues. So here are the results of this whole thing.
Insurance replaced the whole engine for me for a small $500 fee. It took them a few weeks to finally get back to me and finish all of the repairs. As soon as I picked it up I went about 15 miles and the check engine light came on. I called the dealer and they said that it was probably a computer issue and not to worry about it. So I drove it over the weekend (I had to go out of town) and brought it back on that monday. They took a look at it and I made an appointment for the upcoming Friday. I showed up and they said they couldn't see me so I had to come back the next day. That's exactly what I did. I told them that this was my daily driver and I needed it back by the end of the day. They told me it wouldn't be a problem. So evening comes and I have no calls from them. I finally call them back and (You'll never guess) it won't be ready that day. So...since they're closed Sunday I'm out of a vehicle. The mechanic came in on Sunday to take a closer look to see what the problem was and found that the oil pump had locked up and had basically destroyed the cam shaft. So I get back in touch with my insurance to get me a rental car and tell them that they need to send the adjuster BACK out to see what the heck was going on. That week rolled by. I was told I would have it by Wednesday. Wednesday comes...guess...yeah, no car. I made a meeting with the general manager and informed him of what was going on. After he yelled at everyone for making him and the business look bad I heard from my insurance that they are ordering a whole new engine...yes...2nd new engine and less than 2k miles. So they all work really hard to get everything done after they get yelled at. I was supposed to leave on vacation on that Friday. The GM told them to have it ready by then. So while they installed the new new engine they were also supposed to install the leather that I ordered (It was supposed to come ON the Jeep). The leather installer did not get done until Monday evening. I told them that if it was not done in the morning they could keep it and I would be expecting a call from the GM. I got a call Tuesday morning telling me it was ready and the mechanic was out test driving it as we spoke. I went to pick it up only to find out that not everything from the adjuster had been filed with insurance therefore I could not take the Jeep because they had not been paid. 2 hours on the phone and 4700 out of pocket (Insurance paid me back a few days later) I turned in the rental and headed back to the Jeep. I began driving out of the parking lot and, yep, again you guessed it, the check engine light came on. I didn't even make it around the dealership parking lot and I was pulling back into the service area. After some choice words that I can't say I regret they hooked it up and told me it was going to need a new PCM that would not be available until Thursday. Again, they told me that this was a computer issue and was safe to drive. I was heading to New Mexico and figured if I could just make it there I'd take it to another dealer. I made it, took it to another dealer and they informed me the PCM was fine but the cam shaft sensor needed to be replaced and did it under warrantee.
Bottom line, one puddle, 2 engines and a hell of a lot of pain. It has been in the shop longer than it has been with me since I bought it. It's working well now and life has started to become a little more busy keeping me off the trails and my fear of water is keeping me out of the puddles.