How long will it take? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > How long will it take?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 05-31-2006, 07:25 PM   #16
solarpower
2004 TJ Wrangler 

In the last two weeks I have seen both a 2 door and a 4 door driving down a busy road about 1.5 miles from the Jeep factory. I only saw them for a few seconds...............

but the driver waved. and I waved..I would not have done that if it had square headlights. Does anything else really matter???

Unread 05-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #17
xj-boonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarpower
In the last two weeks I have seen both a 2 door and a 4 door driving down a busy road about 1.5 miles from the Jeep factory. I only saw them for a few seconds...............

but the driver waved. and I waved..I would not have done that if it had square headlights. Does anything else really matter???
for the love of pete! does it really make a damn difference if it's got square or round headlights? If so, why don't you wave at libby's - they've got round head lights? or Xterra's? or Defenders? or older VW's? I mean, really, how old are you? either wave at another car because it's a jeep or don't, no one really cares....
[SIZE=1]1996 XJ Sport, 3" OME lift, 31" BFG AT's, Tom Woods SYE & DS, Amsoil flat filter, Amsoil fluids, Kolak ignition & exhaust, Hidden Hitch hitch, IPF e-codes & Magic-J bulbs, T-case & Gas tank skids, AJ's super rails, C-rok brace, JKS disco's, ARB Bull Bar w/ Warn M8000.

1979 CJ5, 258 I6, T18a, glass tub/fenders/hood, 4" BDS lift, 33" BFG MT's[/SIZE]
xj-boonie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2006, 09:05 PM   #18
solarpower
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have waved at Libby's. Actually I have have been waving since about 3 years into the YJ. I did'nt wave at YJ's when I got my CJ. Screw that heat working, full door, non V-8, wiper working, frame lasting, SQUARE stuff. Add some Fuel injection..

In the millisecond it took to see them I did'nt have time to wave. It was not an issue in that same millisecond for a JK. It's called instinct.

2 months ago I was still about the 07. J is in the wrong spot, 4 door options, no 4.0, pics are nice but alot of "new" stuff. I can accept "technology" to point in off-road conditions, but prove it.

I'll bet that a 2007 RUBICON JK in stock form, with a skilled driver could be a thing of beauty.What else do you want?? 33's, locked,big fat skidplate, Butttttttttttttt..... how about 2014??? Time will tell.
Unread 05-31-2006, 09:20 PM   #19
spididle121
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Doesnt your "commaddy" have square headlights? Do you wave at other commanders? I think its pretty shallow that you guys cant accept a bit of change. Its how things get better. Anyways, I will continue to wave at any jeep I see.

___oooo_
[l_, [____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)=0=)_)
spididle121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2006, 08:13 AM   #20
Rommel
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spididle121
Doesnt your "commaddy" have square headlights?:
Guess again.

-Romm
Unread 06-01-2006, 08:21 AM   #21
pezley69
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I give the one finger salute to everyone....square or round headlights....
Unread 06-11-2006, 10:55 PM   #22
exc911ence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
Guess again.

-Romm

Whoa, they're both square and round... it's like the missing link between YJs and CJ/TJs!
exc911ence is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #23
Chazwozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
The JK looks like a slightly bigger and sleeker TJ. The 4-door JK looks liike a slightly bigger and sleeker Unlimited with extra doors.

The H3 looks like a ripoff of a TJ with gigantic massive fenders, a poor imitation of the Jeep grille, and the underbelly of a cheap SUV.

I've never been a big fan of the Unlimiteds and I'm not the biggest fan of the 4-door, but all comparisons to a H3 will stop once they get on the trails.

-Romm
Ah that reminded me to watch the classic video of an H2 getting its axle caught on a tree stump while being an *** at a Jeep event. I believe it was a CJ and then finally a liberty that yanked him loose.

While I still hold that the JK 4 door and H3 look similar I must agree with you that the JK will whoop trails leaving the H3 high and dry.
Chazwozel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.