how long does a order take to be delivered - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > how long does a order take to be delivered

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-17-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
metropoltian
2008 JK Wrangler 

how long does a order take to be delivered

how long does it take if i order a new JK 4 door till i can take delivery

metropoltian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
IMYY4U
2008 JK Wrangler 

Depends...anywhere from two weeks to a month+, it just depends how many features you want in the interior and exterior. Obviously the more you want, the longer the wait. But the less stuff you add, the less time you'll have to wait.

But hey, one word of advice, before you order, think of what you will add to your Jeep if you decide to use it as an offroader too and not just a daily driver. I only say that because when you order, who cares about wheels and tires because you'll upgrade that stuff. And yes, the Rubicon package is way awesome, but those are in high demand and may take longer to get ordered to you depending what else you want with it. But just letting you know, my X package with a little lift and tires outperforms my friend TJ Rubicon, no joke...my JK dominates the trails.

So if you want your Jeep ASAP, don't be too picky. But than again, as corny as this sounds, "patience is a virtue"
IMYY4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #3
metropoltian
2008 JK Wrangler 

much thx... i will have to think about that
metropoltian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
jdrogers
2002 WJ 

The biggest variation in the delivery time depends on the dealer you place the order with...

Dealers get a specific number of allocations. If your dealer does not have an available allocation (which a lot of them will not tell you) your order will just hang around in the system until they have an available allocation. After the dealer has an available allocation, then the model and options might make a small difference. The dealer can tell you if any models or options are on restriction.

Since sales have slowed down lately, most dealers should be able to find an existing JK with the options you are looking for.
jdrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
dstephns
2008 JK Wrangler 

Orders for the past few months have picked up speed. Assuming no allocation problems, parts availability etc., you should have it in a little more than a month, month and a half. As others have stated, you may wait longer for Rubicons and especially the Unlimited ones. It may be getting close to the time changes are being made in prep for the rollover to "09's. You will need to pay attention to how your options are bundled at Jeep. I can say that the wait is worth it in every way. My Rubicon has been perfect so far.
dstephns is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.