Hood & Front Bumper Suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Hood & Front Bumper Suggestions

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
HafellaFUSE
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hood & Front Bumper Suggestions

My hood and front bumper were damaged in a crash and need to be replaced. Instead of replacing them with OEM parts I've decided to go aftermarket. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it.

THANKS!

HafellaFUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

There are MANY bumper choices out there. Stubby, mid-width full length. Hoops, winches, lights.... many many many choices.

As for hoods, AEV is the only one I know of right now. I had mine put on a few weeks back and love it!

ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
HafellaFUSE
2008 JK Wrangler 

THAT is the exact set-up that I'm going for man! GREAT TRUCK! Can you send me the info on the bumper? Place of purchase? I found those exact items online but wasn't sure if there was more out there (pricey). Please get back to me with that info.
HafellaFUSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 03:10 AM   #4
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

The AEV snorkel bolts right to that hood too... ...just sayin'....

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
ge2
Gold Member

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HafellaFUSE View Post
THAT is the exact set-up that I'm going for man! GREAT TRUCK! Can you send me the info on the bumper? Place of purchase? I found those exact items online but wasn't sure if there was more out there (pricey). Please get back to me with that info.

The front bumper is a Bestop bumper with hoop and approach roller. I just really liked the lines of it, and have been very happy.

ge2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.