High beam signal side wire color - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > High beam signal side wire color

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
DustinS
2011 JK Wrangler 

High beam signal side wire color

I'm hooking up a set of lights to double up on my high beams. I have all the wiring hooked up to the relay except the signal side.

I'm curious if there's a place on the JK where I can hook up the signal wire, or if I should just tie it in to the high beam?

Thanks,

Unread 07-16-2013, 04:37 AM   #2
MrZ71
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i think the mopar kit pulls the signal from the high beam to power the switch to power on the lights

step 38 seems to reference what you are looking for
http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Installation/75754.pdf

If you look at the DIY up top there is a fuse under the hood you could use to power a switch that way you do not have to have the high beams on to run the AUX lights

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/e...ource-1253810/

I used the under hood switched power to power my switches to fire up relays for my lights and OBA have the Rugged Ridge A pillar switch panel but take time so it does not turn into a mess of wires going all over
l____l 09 JKU Sahara Rock Krawler 2.5
(OlllllllO) Ripp supercharger 35x12.5's 5.13's
[]--O--[] magnaflow D.I.Y. exhaust -James-
MrZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.