Help please! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Help please!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 07-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
plk457
2007 JK Wrangler 

Help please!

I had my JK fuell overflow issue fixed a couple of days ago. This morning when I tried to fill up with gas it wouldn't let me.

In other words, when I try to fill up the tank will not take any fuel. Stick the nozzle in, squeeze the handle and it acts like there is something blocking the tube. Anyone else had this issue?

plk457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
JeepCares

Is this the first fill up since the repair? I'm assuming you had it done at a dealer. I suggest giving them a call.
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #3
xtremzj
1998 ZJ 

I agree.
QuirkWorks Sponsored #44 subaru rally car
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED MASTER TECH. PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
xtremzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

How about a thread title that makes sense....just me I guess.
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.