Help! New JK Owner needs your insight! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Help! New JK Owner needs your insight!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #31
JeffinWesternWA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavedatya View Post
I'm hoping the 2010 was a good year lol. My sun visor screw will not stay in. Funny you mention that. Never got a recall
it's w/ w the 2010JK visors, dealer can look it up, both sides will be replaced, not a recall per se, just a TSB..

Unread 04-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Oh ok. Sweet thanks!

So far had the trans skid plate, some other thing and the soft top bows at the rear. Ill ask about the sun visor. I clearly have that issue.
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #33
Mr. D
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavedatya View Post
I'm hoping the 2010 was a good year lol. My sun visor screw will not stay in. Funny you mention that. Never got a recall

That's funny, the one my '06 Rubicon did the same thing.
When the Wrangler got the redesign in '07, did they change everything but that screw?
Mr. D is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.