Help need plz - JeepForum.com

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help need plz

I bought wrangler sport unlimited 2015 from auction airbags deployed and dash board dead we try to jump it none only red dot on dash any suggestions it will help me to start it. I get all parts also oem img_0305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help plz

I bought wrangler sport unlimited 2015 from auction airbags deployed and dash dead only red dot came on when we try to start it any suggestions how to start it

post #3 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Naptime
2012 JK Wrangler 

There's simply too many possibilities without more detailed info of where the damage is and pictures. I realize you can't post any yet, but you could link some via photo bucket or other free site.
eloucha likes this.

post #4 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

img_0305.jpg

post #5 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

Honestly I am new to this app and new to jeep world is my first one and bought all parts oem already and at garage we trying to figure out how to make that jeep to run. With a red dot only on dash board any suggestion both air bags deployed and thank u for any responds

post #6 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptime View Post
There's simply too many possibilities without more detailed info of where the damage is and pictures. I realize you can't post any yet, but you could link some via photo bucket or other free site.

I don't know none abt it I bought from auction like that but I look carfax saying car accident

post #7 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Naptime
2012 JK Wrangler 

Pics of the engine compartment might be more helpful.
Quick Google search.... Looks like a general place to start. There's no doubt a ton of threads here too. You're just going to have to sort them out.

What Needs To Be Replaced After Airbags Have Deployed?

If your airbags have deployed during an accident, your airbags will need to be replaced, and your airbag control module will need to be replaced or reprogrammed. If the clockspring or any impact sensors were melted or damaged during the collision, they will also need to be replaced for the airbag module to reset and start working properly. It is recommended that a licensed technician replace damaged or deployed airbags to ensure proper care for safety on the road.
post #8 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help plz

Ok I will fix I know is hard but I like challenge and I love jeep. I am using this forum I thought I will get lot of advise hope guys u can be specific and some one was in my shoe how to fix a jeep after air bags deployed

Last edited by eloucha; 02-06-2017 at 05:14 AM.
post #9 of 23 Old 02-05-2017, 07:51 PM
222Doc
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

wont be cheep to fix there are other sensors involved as well. even the seat belts have a explosive type discharge that pull you back. None of that is repairable must be replaced. this wont be cheap and is why it was salvaged. Add to that frame damage and axle i would think is bent.

the cs will melt seen it. as well as the wires to the passenger. gets involved. I think the system shuts of fuel in this case as well to avoid fires. Not sure if it can be bypassed. You will have to do a lot of research.

Home of the Parker Desert Splash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 04:57 AM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
wont be cheep to fix there are other sensors involved as well. even the seat belts have a explosive type discharge that pull you back. None of that is repairable must be replaced. this wont be cheap and is why it was salvaged. Add to that frame damage and axle i would think is bent.

the cs will melt seen it. as well as the wires to the passenger. gets involved. I think the system shuts of fuel in this case as well to avoid fires. Not sure if it can be bypassed. You will have to do a lot of research.

I get new seat belt I get new air bags both side can u be specific what u think could be 222doc I appreciate ur response and if u can give me more details bc my garage guy today want put it on scan to figure out what to change most part I get. Frame is in good shape we check it radiator frame we got new one is more mechanical issue we facing and we try to figure out what switch is bad I hope some one here have been in my case and fix a wrack jeep.that challenge I took and now I have to fix it since I got most parts some one sold me all part he got a wrangler hit from back so I have to start that jeep help jeep forum any one here can help plz

Last edited by eloucha; 02-06-2017 at 07:43 AM.
post #11 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help need plz

I bought a wrangler 2015 from auction both air bags deployed I got most parts oem seat belts fenders every thing but how to start it what sensor is bad what relay is bad any one Buckeye nation can help

post #12 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
eloucha

Help need plz

I bought a wrangler 2015 from auction and both air bags deployed I got most parts from seat belts fender all but how to start it we can not figure out what sensor is bad or relay any one can give me advise plz and I appreciate any response bc I want that jeep hit the road soon. Any suggestions will help and thank u all. And is my first jeep ever

post #13 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 03:37 PM
tmhyer

I'm confused by your question. It may be because of the incomplete sentences. Have you repaired the jeep and now it wont start? Or you need to know how to start repairing it? It might help to describe the issue, then ask a direct question. Everyone on here loves to help fellow jeepers, but are probably as confused as i am as to your issue.

2001 XJ 3" RC lift 31x10.5x15 MT Deegans
post #14 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmhyer View Post
I'm confused by your question. It may be because of the incomplete sentences. Have you repaired the jeep and now it wont start? Or you need to know how to start repairing it? It might help to describe the issue, then ask a direct question. Everyone on here loves to help fellow jeepers, but are probably as confused as i am as to your issue.

I want start fix it just bought it I a bought most parts we try to start it and only we got skim dot on dash when we turn key only we get red dot on dash I appreciate ur response and ur right I am confuse and existed

post #15 of 23 Old 02-06-2017, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
eloucha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmhyer View Post

Any advise it help really

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.