Help me figure out what to do next...ABS/skid/BDS lights on.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Help me figure out what to do next...ABS/skid/BDS lights on..

Happy Thursday! From Morris 4X4 CenterHalloween Savings to die for!THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 06-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Help me figure out what to do next...ABS/skid/BDS lights on..

OK, guys, I had an issue with my swayloc coming apart on me while I was wheeling a few months ago...tore up the front of my Jeep a little...I have everything bent back and the stock sway bar and disconnects reinstalled...

The ABS/skid/BAS lights have been on since the incident...last time I ever pay a mechanic to install something I could do myself (swayloc)...at any rate...I reassembled and bent back all the messed up components, reinstalled the stock swaybar and put my JKS quick disconnects back in...I have checked the steering wheel centering via my pro cal, checked the alignment professionally where I always get it done (shop with computerized system that specializes in Jeeps), checked all the fuses, and looked for loose wires. Everything appears to be fine, yet my dash is still lit up like a Christmas tree...I pulled the codes and got these...

U1417
C1020
C100A
C123C
B165D
U0186
B219F
B1644
B1648
B1643

I forgot what they all meant, though my flashpaq told me...mostly they had to do with distance to sensor not being right...figured it was an alignment issue, but not...

What else do I need to check? I need some ideas here guys Thanks.

2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

yoda13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

You bent back components? Like what ones?
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

tab where the sway bar connects to the axle...

the sway bar links had come loose from the sway loc, but not from the bottom tabs...got caught up and carnage ensued..
2007 White Jeep Wrangler X-auto, black freedom top, 15x8 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2s, Superchips Flashpaq, 2" OME Spring Lift, Bilsteins, Rusty's Adjustable front and rear trac-bar, JKS Quicker Disconnects, Rusty's adjustable lower control arms (front and rear), PolyPerformance adjustable upper control arms (front and rear), OEM Rubicon Rock Rails, Finishlinewest Stonehenge Series rear bumper, Smittybuilt winch, Body Armor Front High Clearance Bumper w/ KC Highlights mounted, Roadmaster towbar, Valley 2" receiver hitch, Skid Row Engine Transmission skid, sPod switching system, KC Highlights windshield mounted lights, Delta replacement non-quadbar xenon headlamps, and Bestop saddlebags-Member of the United Four Wheel Drive Association and Blue Ribbon Coalition, †John 3:16†

RIP Mrs. yoda13... My life is better for having had you in it and you made me a better man...I can't wait to see you again...I love you always and forever, and for all eternity

If you want to help the sport of off-roading, and protect your right to do so, please visit the Envirobeat
forum...

Unread 06-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

and why in the heck am I losing communication with the audio amplifier? The radio works perfectly, including the subwoofer?!?

forum...

Unread 06-17-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

half of my codes that I am getting aren't even listed in the faq...

forum...

Unread 06-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
nwbronco
2014 JK Wrangler 

Which codes?
'13 Black 10A Rubicon JKU
nwbronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

pretty much any of the B codes...I so rarely use cruise, I think I am about to go out and see if that still works...I have been reading through threads where this situation has caused some people's cruise to quit working...

forum...

Unread 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
nwbronco
2014 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=I pulled the codes and got these...

U1417
C1020
C100A
C123C
B165D-LEFT PARK LAMP CONTROL CIRCUIT HIGH
U0186
B219F- IGNITION OFF DRAW (IOD) FUSE BLOWN
B1644- REAR LEFT TURN CONTROL CIRCUIT HIGH
B1648- REAR RIGHT TURN CONTROL CIRCUIT HIGH
B1643- REAR LEFT TURN CONTROL CIRCUIT LOW

Quite a list.

Bob K.
'13 Black 10A Rubicon JKU
nwbronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #9
yoda13
Force Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

I went out last night...cruise doesn't work also...funny thing is, the IOD fuse isn't blown...I'm beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with the computer...

forum...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.