Help with JK suspension lift. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Help with JK suspension lift.

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 09-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Thetasigma1412
2013 JK Wrangler 

Help with JK suspension lift.

Greetings everybody.

I've currently started to be mod crazy (on the cheap) to my jk. Plasti dip wheels, grille mod, backseat tossed, etc.

I would like to install a lift. I was thinking about a 3" lift on my two door jk sport. There is a shop in town that is doing a special for 3000 for 3" lift and 35's with choice of nice wheels. I checked em out and the guy was nice and showed examples. Dalos motoring is the place in saint Louis.

I really don't have three grand to lay down right off the bat, but was thinking if this is a great deal. It includes install as well

I'm mechanically inclined, but only when it comes to interior, not motor, suspension , etc. No tools either for big jobs like that.

Any thoughts? My jeep looks like a baby compared to others on the road!

Is there a way other than a bb to boost me up?

Thanks!

Thetasigma1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Yes, look at the 2.5 inch OME suspension (keeps you from needing other parts) and getting your preferred tire/wheel through something like Tire Rack...half the money and yes, you can install the lift with minimal mechanical ability IMO.
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.