Help identify brand of front bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Help identify brand of front bumper

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 10-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
JMelton
2012 JK Wrangler 

Help identify brand of front bumper

Long time lurker and first time poster. I'm staying in a campground and saw a newer JK Rubicon with an aftermarket bumper. They were using their JK as a tow behind their RV. Owner got out of the campground before I could talk with them.

Here is the description from looking at it. Bumper ends angled upward like most aftermarket bumpers. It had an intergrated Warn 6000 winch that was mostly hidden inside the bumper. It appeared to use the stock fog lights intergrated into the bumper. There was a license plate bracket covering the hole in the bumper where where the winch cable exited the bumper.

The bumper also had brackets that I assume were for recovery rings; however they were being used as attachment points for the Blue Ox towbar on the RV.

It was the cleanest bumper, winch, tow setup I've ever seen. Can't find it on any of the accessory websites. Your help would be appreciated.

JMelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
wwch99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

ARB bumper?
wwch99tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
JMelton
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwch99tj View Post
ARB bumper?
Thanks for the response. That is very close except the one I saw appeared to use the stock fog lights in the bumper, and I don't think it had the curved bar above the bumper.

Just think I found it! Appears to be the Hyline OffRoad Front Mid Width Winch Bumper. Comments from anybody using this product?
Unread 10-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Vin
2012 JK Wrangler 

Sounds like an AEV bumper to me
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
JMelton
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Sounds like an AEV bumper to me
Bingo! That is it. Thanks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.