help with identification pls - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > help with identification pls

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-04-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
imntense
2007 ZJ 

help with identification pls

Hello I am new to the forum. I am from Southern ontario and recently saw a jeep for sale. I love the tire rim combo but I am unsure of what it is. The wheels look like rugged ridge. They are 37 inch. I thought they were rr but they appear alot deeper then any I have seen before. The odds are that the tires aren't visable enough to identify. Thanks for your time I appreciate any help

6b429439fc6633d3aca85203f60bee26x-1.jpg  
imntense is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.