HELP!CLUTCH REPLACEMET WITH >6K miles - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > HELP!CLUTCH REPLACEMET WITH >6K miles

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #61
LTGreek
2013 JK Wrangler 

And so, I thought it was over. I had my clutch, flywheel and throw out bearing replaced back in july, and today I found out that I need a new tounge; I don't know what the tounge thing is, throw out bearing, and pressure plate. Accourding to the dealership, Buchanan, which is an honest dealership, the terriable one in Georgetown, DE didn't clean the bell housing and caused all sorts of clutch peices to build up. Which casued the fingers on the pressure plate to damage from wear.

Yes, incase you were wondering, the clultch is fine. The mopar certified tech guy let me see it and the actualy clutch is perfect.

LTGreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.