Headlight interchangability? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Headlight interchangability?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Headlight interchangability?

I need a new passenger headlight assembly for my '12 jk. I actually just need the black ring from the assembly but i cant find just the black ring.

1. Does anyone have a part number for the black ring? -maybe im looking in the wrong places.

2. The headlight I have found some are for an 07-11. Can these also work for the 12's.

3. If i upgrade my headlights do i still need to worry about this? -wouldnt new headlights (LEDs) only come with the housing and the ring is swapped to work with the LEDs

toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.