Having problems with Skyjacker lift on Unlimited X - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Having problems with Skyjacker lift on Unlimited X

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-22-2007, 07:21 AM   #16
PhotographyLove

Apollo

We adjusted the caster and although the ride feels better, I still have Death wobble and the ride is no where near the factory ride. I am at a loss. I have printed out the post for the shop and gave it to him to see if that would help.

PhotographyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007, 10:58 AM   #17
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

They also sell centering rings that you install between the wheel and the spindle and they may help.
Prot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #18
BIGDADDYCASEY

I have the same lift but mine was on the jeep when I bought it no problems so far but have ordered the steering stabilizer should be putting it on Monday. I am running Mickey Thompson 315/70/17 on 17x9 Mickey Thompson classic II wheels. I did hit a giant puddle in the road at about 50 mph and the jeep pulled hard toward it but that is expected when running way larger than stock tires with the POS factory steering stabilizer so I assume.
BIGDADDYCASEY is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.