hard top wireing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > hard top wireing

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
cyberpyrot
2012 JK Wrangler 

hard top wireing

I wonder if you removed the hard top and put the soft top on could you user the rear squirter to piss on poeopl who follow to close? LOL Just kidding I would never do that ... or would I

Thought of the day
Trust people who like big butts they cannot lie...
cyberpyrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyrot View Post
I wonder if you removed the hard top and put the soft top on could you user the rear squirter to piss on poeopl who follow to close? LOL Just kidding I would never do that ... or would I
damn you. You just gave me another BADDDDD idea.

I don't need to be instigated ya know.

I get in enough trouble on my own.

I would think one would only need the tube, nozzle and a dummy "wiper response" unit as the squirter stops squirting as soon as you unplug the harness (just checked).
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
Morb
2012 JK Wrangler 

Pretty sure you just need to jump one of those wires to fool it into thinking it's attached.
Morb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.