Happpppppy with my 2013 Rubicon - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Happpppppy with my 2013 Rubicon

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
apentivolpi
2013 JK Wrangler 

my pic's came out sideways WTH lol

apentivolpi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
mickeymeanie
2011 JK Wrangler 

I think you might be more concerned that it appears your new Jeep is pregnant!!! LOL!

Seriously, congrats, I like the color! Congrats on what appears to another addition to your family! Exciting times for you!
mickeymeanie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #18
GeckoFun
2012 JK Wrangler 

Best color. Awesome wheels/tires. Feels like my bigger brother...rotate photos please
img_3803.jpg  
GeckoFun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #19
GeckoFun
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Buck View Post
I just bought a 2012 Rubi last Saturday, I too couldn't be happier.
Please don't get defensive, but when I saw that green on the lot I couldn't imagine driving that every day. I LOVED the two greens the used to sell. Rescue green & forest green.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say your in your 20's.

That said, way to go. These things are the greatest wranglers ever.
What are you doing with the stock wheels?
Those are nice!
Figures the guy who likes the stock Rubi wheels, doesn't like Gecko green, pretty much makes my entire case, all I will say on this matter before I get in trouble again.
GeckoFun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #20
jstraw
2013 JK Wrangler 

I too just purchased a 2013 JKUR... I love it! It had 4 miles on it, my first new vehicle. We needed a new car for vacation, which was in tge smokey mountains. It drive great on the highway, good break in, something in the back of my mind told me I have to offroad this jeep before it hits 1000 miles or it will always be a highway driver. To my surprise, Windrock ohv park was only an hour away. Everyone thought I was crazy for taking my new jeep on trails, but I was determined... After a few phone calls, I found myself at the park entrance buying a day pass for my wife and I. All I can really say about the park and the performance of my JKUR is WOW! Unbelievable experience! Such beauty and power! I cannot believe the power and willingness of the rubicon to pretty much go anywhere I wanted. There is something exhilarating about hanging off the safety harness on a steep incline only to feel the rear lock into place while the front grabs the next boulder to crawl over. Never in my life have I driven a vehicle through a stream bed. I am speechless while holding my lower jaw... Wow
jstraw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2012, 07:53 AM   #21
JeepCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by supbrah View Post
Nice rubi. digging that color, is that the new sublime green?
Gecko.
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #22
apentivolpi
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
I too just purchased a 2013 JKUR... I love it! It had 4 miles on it, my first new vehicle. We needed a new car for vacation, which was in tge smokey mountains. It drive great on the highway, good break in, something in the back of my mind told me I have to offroad this jeep before it hits 1000 miles or it will always be a highway driver. To my surprise, Windrock ohv park was only an hour away. Everyone thought I was crazy for taking my new jeep on trails, but I was determined... After a few phone calls, I found myself at the park entrance buying a day pass for my wife and I. All I can really say about the park and the performance of my JKUR is WOW! Unbelievable experience! Such beauty and power! I cannot believe the power and willingness of the rubicon to pretty much go anywhere I wanted. There is something exhilarating about hanging off the safety harness on a steep incline only to feel the rear lock into place while the front grabs the next boulder to crawl over. Never in my life have I driven a vehicle through a stream bed. I am speechless while holding my lower jaw... Wow
I will be taking mine to JeepFest on the 15th so I'm excited to see how much better then my TJ it does.
apentivolpi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #23
nextlevel2k1

It feels so great to buy a new vehicle. But it's even sweeter when it's a New Jeep Wrangler!! Success to you!
nextlevel2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.