Hands Free - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Hands Free

Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 12-08-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
LuigiROX

Hands Free

Is there hands free on the stock Sahara radio

LuigiROX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2006, 10:12 PM   #2
doojer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiROX
Is there hands free on the stock Sahara radio
Well... it has the buttons. But they aren't functional, as of yet.
[B][URL="http://my.project-jk.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9"]2007 JK Unlimited Sahara[/URL][/B] - [COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Jeep Green[/B][/COLOR], Auto, 4:10, D30 front/D44 rear, RockCrusher Diff Covers
doojer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 06:41 AM   #3
radioman

Quote:
Originally Posted by doojer
Well... it has the buttons. But they aren't functional, as of yet.
And are not going to be. Per Mopar, because of the logistic nightmare of trying to do a U-connect with the 18 different door and top configurations, they decided to pass on it. Problem then was, cost prohibitive to have radio made without the U-connect button for the Wrangler only, since this radio is also used in the Nitro & new Sebring. So, you get the button, but no kit.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 05:29 AM   #4
Crazy88888s

Agree with above. Buttons are dead and manual is silent.
Crazy88888s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 05:53 AM   #5
DShizzle
My daughter is SAXON

My salesman was really building up how cool the bluetooth is, especially since he had previously told me it had the satelite radio. He had only sold one other one and thought they all had them (satelite). I had seen on another thread that someone got a $500 credit for something to do with some radio (or electronic)feature...I wonder if it was this...been intending on going to the dealer about this...if it has buttons, it should work, right?...especially if he told me it did.
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
DShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 05:58 AM   #6
Crazy88888s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dshizzle2005
My salesman was really building up how cool the bluetooth is, especially since he had previously told me it had the satelite radio. He had only sold one other one and thought they all had them (satelite). I had seen on another thread that someone got a $500 credit for something to do with some radio (or electronic)feature...I wonder if it was this...been intending on going to the dealer about this...if it has buttons, it should work, right?...especially if he told me it did.
You could go for it, but the sales guy will take the hit personally. If he was a nice guy/girl, do you want that?
Crazy88888s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2006, 06:05 AM   #7
DShizzle
My daughter is SAXON

He has since been promoted to sales manager...pretty cool kid he is...think I will just talk to him...express my dissapointment maybe he will do something...atleast maybe a cap and shirt...ha!
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".
DShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.