Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Half of a Teraflex leveling kit?

871 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  HighandLow 
#1 ·
I installed the front 2" spacers and SB links of the teraflex leveling kit. I haven't installed the 1" spacers in the back yet and it looks level if not a slight forward rake. Can't get any good pics, it too dark. I guess I'll go ahead and install the rear tomorrow for a smidge more travel but I kind of like the stance without it.

#4 ·
What he's saying is you get no more travel out of the springs. If the fenders are your limiting factor (should be bumpstops :shhh:) then increasing the distance between tire and fender will allot more uptravel, but only if you change up the bumpstops.

#6 ·
What part of Texas are you in? I've got the front pucks from a Teraflex 2.5" Budget boost and my old Rubi springs just sitting in garage. I'd let 'em go super cheap if you wanna pick them up.
That way you would have 2.5" in front and 1" in the back. Don't know what all comes in a leveling kit but you may need other stuff, brake line extensions, shock extensions, bump stops...

#8 ·
Good good, just let me know if you want 'em. They just take up garage space for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.