grill art - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > grill art

PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thi50" SINGLE ROW PANDEMIC LED Light bar FEATURES 4D OptFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-17-2015, 06:47 PM   #1
Chadbyrum

grill art

I saw this at Bantam this weekend. Does anyone know where to buy or how to do? I would like to do this on my jk.

img_20150612_200245380.jpg  
Chadbyrum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #2
Moezer
2015 JK Wrangler 

Drive in mud lol u can get one of those mesh from a home depot or Lowes the stacoo mesh draw ur art and paint
Moezer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2015, 10:23 PM   #3
ThisGuyUKnow
1985 CJ7 

Mud is free
Unread 06-18-2015, 05:05 AM   #4
Digger838
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I did this to mine for like 10$ just got some fence/rabbit cage mesh from the hardware store painted it myself and bent it up so that the grill holds it in place, it doesn't hit the radiator or anything

image-1961691719.jpg

Sent from a jeeper
Digger838 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.