Greetings, test drove today, first impressions. - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 31 Old 12-18-2006, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Donkeykong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Well I had a 98 TJ and made the wife happy and traded it in on a 2003 Liberty. She made a promise that we would buy another Wrangler for me when funds would allow. DAMN I am sneaky
LOL, my black golf was dubbed the humdinger by the wifes family, and my wife is sad to see it go (because I drove us everywhere in it when we started dating), but in the same breath she has agreed to let me get a corrado when the finances permit... until then she is helping me work out how to afford the JK (4-door).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Jeep
Look, sit and drive a JK before discounting one, just bring your checkbook
Discounting one? That's exactly what I'm wishing for! (well maybe the dealer to discount it for me)
-Mark

2000 TJ
2008 VW Rabbit
2007 Commander
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.