Gotta love that Lifetime Powertrain Warranty - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Gotta love that Lifetime Powertrain Warranty

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 10-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #31
rirrgang
2007 JK Wrangler 

I've gotten a few of those letters and figured the same thing. Mmmmm, let's see. Mine is paid for, and a lifetime power train warranty? I think I'll keep it a while.

Unread 10-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #32
devilsfiddle
2008 JK Wrangler 

Im keeping mine just to piss to them off and Im taking excellent care of it too.
Unread 10-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #33
blackjeep05
2008 JK Wrangler 

Same here I have the lifetime on mine and it had a new engine put in last year no questions ask had a spun rod bearing on number four. One of those Mexico engines but at least it lasted 75k not bad for Mexico QC lol.
Unread 10-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #34
OJEEPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rirrgang View Post
Julia and I were headed down to Morgan Hill today to get some provisions for the weekend. Got on the 101 and noticed the Jeep was not shifting out of 1st gear and the check engine light came on. Got off the freeway, shut off the engine and waited a few minutes. Started it back up and headed home, still in 1st gear only. Reverse works as well. When I got home I plugged in my Bluetooth OBDII unit and turned on Torque Pro on my SIII.
Code P0870. Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch "C" Circuit.
Called the dealer.....yep it's covered, as is the leaking axle bearing seal on the driver side rear. It's going to be towed in on Tuesday.
I'm never selling this wrangler. This warranty is fantastic.
Cheers
You say the leaking axle bearing seal is covered?
OJEEPO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #35
gunbo75

Yes it is.
gunbo75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.