Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Good price on 3.25" lift kit?

857 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jeffsjk 
#1 ·
http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...&Product_Code=RK-325B-JK&Category_Code=JKKITS
I'm looking at pulling my BB and putting this on to better fit my 35's. Anyone running it? I really like that it comes with Adj. front and rear trackbars. I was planning on buying them for my BB but why not spend a little more and get the better, more complete lift? I'm hoping someone can tell me how much lift they netted and if it had any rake when installed? Thanks for any help.

#4 ·
the BDS kit is pretty thorough too -about the same cost. The warranty however is in a league of its own. Check it out.

#6 ·
I have this lift on my wifes 07 unlimited, we love it ruinning 35's no probs, and good quality for a lower price..i have ran Rustys for many jeeps now and love there quality for the price, as a matter of fact, I have a 98 XJ with a rusty's 4.5" lift and again great lift, been on for over a year now and no issues, and the JK has had that lift on since new and no issues...GO FOR IT.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.