Going bigger, need advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Going bigger, need advice

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
smartbutlazy374
2011 JK Wrangler 

Going bigger, need advice

I have a 2.5 lift on and wanting to go bigger, I already have some ideas on what lift im going to get next, but dont know which one to get right now im looking at 4 different lifts
1) 3.5" Super-Flex Short Arm Suspension System
2)RCD Suspension 4" Lift Kit
3.) AEV 3.5" DualSport SC Suspension System with Bilstein Shocks
4.) 4” Phase II Lift Kit (made by 4wp)
And to answer the questions people may ask, yes this jeep will be wheeled (60% highway 40% off road) I do realize i will need to change the drive shafts so i will (not right away) I would like to run a 37 with flat flares.
So if any of you have any experiance with any of these lifts please give me some info. Thanks!

"I have come to the conclusion that the wave is NOT a Jeep thing- it is a WHEELER thing." -N2rock
smartbutlazy374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
smartbutlazy374
2011 JK Wrangler 

Forgot to mention, shocks dont really matter because im getting Profender shocks.

"I have come to the conclusion that the wave is NOT a Jeep thing- it is a WHEELER thing." -N2rock
smartbutlazy374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
MrSmiley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Absoutly none of those. I would go with a RK 3.5" kit with full CA and High Steer. or a TF 3-4" with High Steer. You could then run 37's with flats and bee fine.
MrSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #4
Joevacs
2010 JK Wrangler 

Spend your money wisely. Especially since you are already doing this for the second time. ( I wasted a lot of money the first time too )

get Currie and be done with it.

http://www.currieenterprises.com/ces...t.aspx?id=2908
7170999711_9662d70397_o.jpg  

Tags
lift advice

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.