Genesis Offroad JK dual battery install - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Genesis Offroad JK dual battery install

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 01-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #31
2013JK4Rubicon

2013 JK Wrangler 

I just finished installing the Genesis dual battery hook up. Used a new RED Top and Yellow Top. This is a great hookup, and relatively easy to install
it just takes time. The hardest thing about the 2013 install was cutting the batter tray.

2013JK4Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:58 PM   #32
PhatBasturd
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ7 

FYI: Sears Diehard Platinum Marine battery (size 34M) on sale until 2-09-2014 *ONLINE ONLY*. $46 off. In store pickup only.

Sears calls the discount a "deal heist" and the amount is different based on what you purchase, but I did see that it is available on other batteries in different amounts. There is not a coupon code.

diehard-platinum-marine-battery-more-power-water-sears-internet-e_2014-02-07_23-51.jpg

The 34M works with the Genesis dual battery setup.

If you try to order 2, the Sears website may tell you that it is not available at the store you have selected. Change the quantity to 1 and try again. I had to purchase from 2 different stores. Luckily, I have 2 Sears locations within 15 minutes of each other.

Also, if you have a fatwallet.com account you can get an additional 3% off of your purchase.

Rock on!
PhatBasturd is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.