Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Front bumperfor 2013 JKUR, anyone have or seen this one?

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  79cj7amc304auto 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I don't have one nor have I seen one in person but I'd bet that it should work just fine for what you described you'd be using it for. I'm also assuming that you did your research and checked out other similar bumpers and this is the one that is appealing to you the most.
:cheers2:
Extensively, too much lol. It was this or the RSE Rigid Series Stubby with bull bar.

#8 ·
I also don't have any direct experience with the bumper but TJM makes good stuff and I personally like the style of the bumper. The built in lighting looks cool and I've always been a fan of stubby bumpers on JKs.
Extreme Terrain is also a supporting vendor here so you might want to contact them before purchasing to see if they have a "forum discount" that they will apply to the purchase price. I'm not 100% on it but it's worth try.
:cheers2:
Of course we have a member discount! I'm always here to help with any questions and make sure you guys get the best deals possible.

OP: Shoot me a PM if you decide to go with that bumper or any other bumper we offer and I'll get you a deal.

-Ryan

#11 ·
I also don't have any direct experience with the bumper but TJM makes good stuff and I personally like the style of the bumper. The built in lighting looks cool and I've always been a fan of stubby bumpers on JKs.

Of course we have a member discount! I'm always here to help with any questions and make sure you guys get the best deals possible.

OP: Shoot me a PM if you decide to go with that bumper or any other bumper we offer and I'll get you a deal.

-Ryan
That's the bumper I'm getting sometime this month or next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.