Front Bumper Suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Front Bumper Suggestions

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 99551 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved d

Unread 09-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Hatleyville454
2007 JK Wrangler 

Front Bumper Suggestions

Well I have been debating what will be my first mod on my JK for the past week or so, and well, last night someone else decided to make up my mind for me by backing into my front bumper. I can't say I was all that pissed since it solved a problem, but anyway...

I am wanting a full width front bumper w/winch mount and hoop. No tube bumpers and black in color. Prefferably $600 or less.

I really like the Rugged Ridge XHD bumpers, but they are about $100 more than what I would like to spend. The Smittybilt XRC bumpers look pretty good and in my price range. Anyone else have the XRC?

I am open to other suggestions as well, so throw them out. Pics would be great too.

As far as my JK, it's an '07 2dr silver hard top Sahara if that makes any difference in your recommendations.

Thanks guys

Hatleyville454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Another great front bumper is the Mopar one. Unlike the earlier version this latest one includes the fog light cut-outs. The winch sits low between the frame rails and has a hoop. I like the looks of them and have, oops, had one on my Jeep. The only thing that I donít like is that they wonít fit the PowerPlant if thatís what you want to use. Also the price is right. Last time I check they were around $500 straight from the dealer. No need to get it from the after market. That was several months ago though.
1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
Vin
2012 JK Wrangler 

+1 on the Mopar Bumper.

You may be able to find it cheaper from a Dealer on Ebay, or Amazon.com.
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #4
Hatleyville454
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks guys...$500 would be great for that bumper! I have a feeling it is probably more than that now, but I will see what I can find.

Bump once for any other suggestions
Hatleyville454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
VoodooTacos
2009 JK Wrangler 

Very happy with the RR XHD. Agreed its pricey, but I love the look and the storage ends.

VoodooTacos is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.