Front Bumper Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Front Bumper Question

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 09-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
68cupe
2008 JK Wrangler 

Front Bumper Question

Does anyone have a picture of their front and/or rear bumper on their JK without the stock plastic over it? I'm wanting to see what it looks like mounted on a jeep without the cover and just the steel reinforcement. I'm planning on modifying mine and want to see what it might look like before I waste my time.

68cupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Gane35
2010 JK Wrangler 

I don't have a picture but I have seen in twice. One was painted black in a red jk. I wasn't a fan at all looked cheap. But I seem a white jku with it painted white to match and I didn't really mind it. Don't get me wrong it's no brawler lite or anything but its not as bad ad the plastic guard. :s I've seen a few rigs in the fourm too that I'm sure will pipe up
Gane35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #3
68cupe
2008 JK Wrangler 

My plan is if it looks alright to box it in and get rid of the round dimples up front and put D ring mounts there. What I'm wanting to see is the width with it still mounted.
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #4
Lenny7
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not mine, googled it.

Lenny7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
68cupe
2008 JK Wrangler 

I saw one similar. Now if I can see a rear bumper. Thanks for posting the pic. It was better than the one I found.
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #6
Lenny7
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not as impressive.
Lenny7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
68cupe
2008 JK Wrangler 

You're right. Not impressive. Wonder if a front bumper can be modified to fit the rear as well?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.