free 09 2dr carpet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > free 09 2dr carpet

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 99551 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved d

Unread 05-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Intrepid4576
2009 JK Wrangler 

free 09 2dr carpet

moving and dont have room for it in the shed anymore. its dark gray and i have all the pieces

call / text me at 570-445-6785 if you would like it. can either pick it up in person or ill ship it to you at your cost of coarse

hope someone can use it otherwise im just gonna have to throw it out, so please dont hesitate to take it off my hands i have the inside of my jeep linexed and dont plane on ever using carpet again

Intrepid4576 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.