Fogs in Stock Steel Bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Fogs in Stock Steel Bumper

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Reply
Unread 05-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
et43011
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Fogs in Stock Steel Bumper

Hey I need some help. I'd like to take that huge plastic bumper off and just run the steel bumper underneath... I'd buy a bumper but being a college kid it's tough... Anyway I want to use my stock fog lights but I don't know how to mount them. I've seen some threads on this but the directions are sketchy and unclear. Any help would be appreciated

et43011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
toxicwaste29
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 740
Go here....look at post 3. PM him and he can maybe give some pointers.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/h...hooks-1519140/
toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
thebgkoolio
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gainesville, Virginia
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by et43011 View Post
Hey I need some help. I'd like to take that huge plastic bumper off and just run the steel bumper underneath... I'd buy a bumper but being a college kid it's tough... Anyway I want to use my stock fog lights but I don't know how to mount them. I've seen some threads on this but the directions are sketchy and unclear. Any help would be appreciated

I am interested in doing the same thing. If you find out maybe let me know too.

Bryan
__________________
13 JKU -33's, afe exhaust, more to come

Sold: 94 zj -3.5" on 31's, bunch of other mods.
thebgkoolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
et43011
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicwaste29
Go here....look at post 3. PM him and he can maybe give some pointers.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/h...hooks-1519140/
Just PMd him thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebgkoolio

I am interested in doing the same thing. If you find out maybe let me know too.

Bryan
Can do!
et43011 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.